First betta spawn!!

leafgirl115

Its been so long sine I have been on this forum. I have been very buisy with school and hockey.

But guess what!! I finaly spawned my bettas. They were put together the 23rd of Feb. and the Eggs hatched Feb 24th. They are now almost 2 weeks and are around 5mm. I can alredy see a lot of size diference between the fry. They are so cute!

Father of my fry(tsuki):

Mother of my Fry(rose):

Mother to Rose and Tsuki:

Father to Rose and Tsuki:

leafgirl115

inuyasha_lover_21

They are so pretty!

Eskielvr

Wow, what tail type is your bright blue male? I really like him! What size tank did you breed them in and keep them in? I'm just curious. PM me if you want.

lolagurl

They are both cute but that blue one is so beautiful. They are so cute...are you planning on keeping them..I guess they'll have to be seperated the siblings sonn right. So wait tha fourth picture you have of the blue one that's the baby right? or is that the father..THat baby one is going to be beautiful though

shollia

Wow.. that blue guy is stunning!

Must post pics of the fry!!!!

Silverliningq

That blue one is a real stunner!

leafgirl115

The blue male is the green male also lol. In diferend light he changes colour. Same with my female....
The fry are still to small to seperate. I have then in a 5 gallon tank and will be moving them to a 20 gallon for grow out maby when they are 3 weeks old if they are big enough. Both come from Hm stock so I am hoping I will get some nice HM bettas out of this. I will only be keeping a few bettas the rest will be sold and given to my friends.

tan.b

now it makes sense! it said father for a green one and a blue one and they look like 2 diff bettas!!!! wow, they show diff colours in diff lights!! I really want a betta!! ;D

inuyasha_lover_21

I love all the different breeds there are. My fave so far are the crowntails

nmwierman1977

What beautiful Bettas you have. Yes, we must see pics of the fry. Natalie

leafgirl115

My camera is not good enought to catch them yet sory. but when theya re big enough I will post some pictures!

Tom

Congrats. They all look very beautiful.
Tom

leafgirl115

Thanks Tom

cherryrose

8) Congratulations on the fry. They have beautiful parents and I really love those colors.

CherryRose

leafgirl115

Here are come picturesI hope you can see the fry)

cherryrose

8) Whoa! That is so cool!!!

CherryRose

emilai333

Awwwwwwwwww they're so CUTE!!!

leafgirl115

Thanks they are even biger now You can see there tails!

Most photos, videos and links are disabled if you are not logged in.

Top Bottom