First 265g Video

1. Aquarist Fishlore Legend Member

Good morning. :;coI filmed my first video this morning. :party0049: My apologies for the glare at some points. I'll have to do my videos at night to avoid it. This is my first video of my 265g and a first with my new camera.

If you'll notice, one of the Bloody Parrots is bi-colored. Normally she is completely orange and when she goes into spawning mode her color changes. I love the print that she has. I'll post a photo of her later on. I have to resize some photos :)

The fish have just had breakfast. :animal0028:

Hope you enjoy! I'll do better on the next one :)
    www.youtube.com/watch?v=4iCpsGRzhzQ
    Ken

2. Tony G. Fishlore VIP Member

Beautiful fish ken!

3. bolivianbaby Fishlore Legend Member

Wow, Ken! They are gorgeous! You did a great job with the video camera as well!

4. Aquarist Fishlore Legend Member

Thanks folks. I can't wait to see how a night video turns out. I still have to get shots of my Cory Jullis. They can be difficult to find :) For some reason they don't come when I call them:giggle:
    I appreciate it!
    Ken

5. Tony G. Fishlore VIP Member

:nono: then you have naughty cory's LOL

and i thought all your fish were well behaved :giggle:

6. Aquarist Fishlore Legend Member

The Cory Jullis are still learning! lol I guess I may have to get inside the tank and have a little talk with them!
    Ken

7. Tony G. Fishlore VIP Member

Dont drown though! :;scuba

8. Regal Well Known Member Member

The tank looks great and everyone looks happy!

9. Melissawater Member Member

Gorgeous fish Ken and great job with the video:;perfect I do have to say though that I have tank envy, so if you ever decide that you would like to give it to me with everything in it I will gladly take all of it off your hands:;laughing (a girl can dream can't she!)

10. Chris123 Well Known Member Member

Great vid ken :)

11. Aquarist Fishlore Legend Member

Thanks everyone!
    Melissa dreaming again....:happy0059:
    That was a very nice compliment! :;thx
    Ken

12. iloveengl Well Known Member Member

Aww that two-toned girl is so cute! :) It's so fun to watch your parrots - they seem to have such happy-go-lucky personalities.

13. Amanda Fishlore VIP Member

You have some beasty parrots!! :)

14. lorabell Well Known Member Member

great video!!!!!! they look awesome!!!!! even better than b4 and thats hard to top!!!!!But WE still need a pic of u next to the tank!!!!!!

15. Shawnie Fishlore Legend Member

awwwwww love them fin babies! great vid!

16. Aquarist Fishlore Legend Member

Thanks ya'll! See how well behaved they are Shawnie...why don't you show the video to your "rowdy" bunch and see if they learn something!:;rl

I'll keep that in mind Lori. I can set the timer on the camera but I have to read about it first :)

Ken:whistling:

17. Lifesabeach Well Known Member Member

Thanks for the video Ken. Certainly a happy community you have there. The extra Silver Dollars have settled in nicely. I didn't spot your snails. Have you had eggs hatch successfully from them?

18. Aquarist Fishlore Legend Member

Hello Life. Haven't seen your text in a while. Hope you and yours are all doing well. Thanks for the compliments. The Silver Dollars are all doing great along with all the other new additions.

I have all of my snails in my 26g tank. I think the first batch of snail eggs hatched and were eaten by the gold fish. It doesn't look like the second batch is going to hatch and I have high hopes for the 3rd batch that I'm waiting on :) The 3rd batch they've laid underneath the lid :) I have photos of some of the snails in my 26g album in my profile :)

All of your fish doing ok?
    Ken

19. Lifesabeach Well Known Member Member

I haven't been keeping up with things around here lately. It's been crazy at work, and am looking forward to a 3 week break. My fish are plodding along. The two BNs are growing up fast, and I've resisted bringing home additions.
    Have to stop looking at your video though...makes me want to go get some more!
    I'll have to check out your 26g tank.

20. Aquarist Fishlore Legend Member

Life it's always nice to see you pop on when you can. I'm glad to hear everyone is doing well.
    Ken