Fireworks

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by The Crayfish King, Jul 4, 2016.

1. The Crayfish King

The Crayfish King Well Known Member Member

So, with all the pyrotechnics going on where I live, I've noticed that most of my pets don't seem to appreciate the noise, most notably, my dog, Bella. No big surprise there. She's scared stiff at the moment and is curled up tight on my lap. I've also noticed that with some of the closer and louder ones is that my fish will flinch, and Simon the crayfish seems out of sorts. Henry the leopard gecko seems to blame the clock on the wall by his tank, as he's been staring at it with conviction ever since the fireworks started. And the parakeets don't seem to care at all.

2. G

G0ne Fishin Valued Member Member

LOL looks like Henry has rite idea..count down till its over!

3. FreshAquariums

FreshAquariums Valued Member Member

all my fish are literally huddled in the corner of my tank where the very thick planted area is. I think it doesn't make as much noise there or something but still there socializing and playing poker. maybe. o-o

4. G

G0ne Fishin Valued Member Member

Oh My! you brought a long time ago memory of a lil cartoon i think name was Small Fry. a little catfish who wanted to go play pool with the big fishes, pool sharks at that lol but in the end he ran home to mama i think he got whooping. now i got that tune stuck in my head! Thanks for the memory!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice