Fire Red cherry shrimp and Yelllow neocaridina shrimp Want To Sell

1. EricV Fishlore VIP Member

Hey everyone I have some more shrimp available!

These are both color variants of common cherry shrimp and have identical care requirements.

I only sell juveniles (1/8" - 1/4") so keep this in mind when planning their tank.

All prices include free priority shipping, 2-3 varieties of free plants, and free extra shrimp. I also provide a full live arrival guarantee provided delivery is made on the first attempt (as determined by USPS tracking)

First up are the Fire Reds:

image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg

Prices as follows:

10 for $22
    Additional groups of 10 in the same order for $12 each

And the Yellows:

image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg

Price as follows:

10 for $25

Other:

Microworm starter cultures 2 for $2.50
    Malaysian trumpet snails 15 for $1

Prices valid with any shrimp order

Feel free to PM me with any questions or to place an order.

All payments are via PayPal and the next shipping date in Monday August 4th with delivery to most locations by Wednesday August 6th.

2. Ap05 Well Known Member Member

Angelfish and rams will eat these I'm sure?

3. EricV Fishlore VIP Member

At the juvenile stage both rams and angelfish will actively prey on them. Adults would be ok with rams in most cases if provided with a fair amount of plant cover. However angelfish will be a threat to even adult shrimp.

4. EricV Fishlore VIP Member

Update:

The yellow shrimp are currently sold out. Should have more available in a few weeks and hope to have a more consistent supply available after that.

Still plenty of Fire Reds available. Next shipping date is Monday August 11th.

5. Ap05 Well Known Member Member

I'm trying to decide if my rams will be okay with these fire reds. May get them if so!

6. tunafish89 Member Member

Hi, I bought 30 fire red shrimp from you on May, most of them are still doing great in my tank. And I would like to buy another 20 from you again as a gift for my friend.

Mind to pm me your paypal email again?

7. EricV Fishlore VIP Member

No problem. :)

Well everyone that officially ends this sale as I am currently sold out of both varieties at this point.

Thanks to everyone that placed an order!