Experience
Just started
Isn't it a great feeling to finally be done?? what sweet little numbers 0 0 5

TheSwampFox

Valued Member
Reaction score
Experience
1 year
I used mollies so I have a constant ammonia source, it took me a little under a month.

And yes it does feel great, I can now buy a Polypterus so my polypterus blog can start!

TheSwampFox

Valued Member
Reaction score
Experience
1 year
Thanks guys, I was originally just going to keep the mollies as feeders, but have decided to ship them back to the LFS so someone who wants these good looking fish can have them... I may have become slightly attached

JRDroid

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
3 years
Being used to cycle a tank is very hard on fish (I lost two of the three platies I used) you may save someone else a lot of heart ache and frustration if you just use them as feeders. Mollies are sold to beginners a lot and the odds of them surviving two cycles is not good.

TheSwampFox

Valued Member
Reaction score
Experience
1 year
Being used to cycle a tank is very hard on fish (I lost two of the three platies I used) you may save someone else a lot of heart ache and frustration if you just use them as feeders. Mollies are sold to beginners a lot and the odds of them surviving two cycles is not good.

I know it is, I just can't seem to let them be eaten though, I may just leave them in the tank and what happens happens.

Congrats!

I cannot wait for mine to finish. How long did it take?
It took a month.

Toggle Sidebar

Aquarium Calculator

Follow FishLore!

Top Bottom