Fineally!!!!!!!!! 155 Up and running!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Freshwater Fish and Tank Photos' started by lorabell, Apr 2, 2010.

1. l

lorabell Well Known Member Member

Yeah!!!!!! Ok everyone....Its been just sitting empty for wayyyyyyyyyy to long!!!!!! Lots of things goin on this week!!!!!!!We fineally were able to get the "monster" filled and occupied!!!!!! This is my 155 BF which I was able to aquire from our very own "Aquarist48" it is absolutely beautiful!!!!!!! My husband is even really luvin' it!!!!!!!(And I think even my babies "like it a little".....lol......I did the tank kinda like how Ken has his(265)...minus a few gallons......lol.....I still cant figure out how the heck he does anything in it.....lol...I have to use a step ladder for this one....the other funny thing is...I also have a 72BF(from Ken also).(thanks Ken....we LUV ya!!!!!)I thought THAT was big!!!!!!! well it isnt anymore......lol......Im going all out here....the 72 is going to be a reef(one of these days)
    My 55 was also re-vampted......it was home to my parrot babies...the 72 fromerly housed my angels,and silver $....now everybody is in there (for now) forever home!!!!!!!The 55 now has angels only(till we have issues)...and they are being still a little shy......
    I do have few extra pots in the 155(which will be coming out) for now because of that great benificial bacteria....but this is how it is right now...
    My silver $ and my BP are just LOVIN it!!!!!!!!!!
    My next post will show MY NEW additions!!!!!!!!

Attached Files:

2. Aquarist

Aquarist Fishlore Legend Member

Yeah!!!!!!!!!!!:;perfect
    Congrats on getting it all set up Lori. I love it! You have some wonderful terracotta in there too! :) I'm really glad you're enjoying the tanks! I know the fish are going to love it too.
    Thanks for keeping us updated!
    Ken

3. Lucy

Lucy Moderator Moderator Member

Great tank, it looks really good!
    My goodness, I guess my little fish would need a gps to get around that tank!

4. navyscuba

navyscuba Well Known Member Member

Haha I knew that the minute Ken posted the tank here it was gonna stay on the forum members. hahaha Looking good Lorabell. :;perfect Love the tall Terracota.

5. OP
    OP
    l

Hey EVERYBODY!!!!!!!! Tell ken not to sell anymore tanks!!!!!!! I have NO-MORE room!!!!!!!

6. navyscuba

navyscuba Well Known Member Member

hahaha but I do. :;laughing

7. bolivianbaby

bolivianbaby Fishlore Legend Member

Wow, Lori! It looks fabulous! You did a wonderful job aquascaping.

8. Shawnie

Shawnie Fishlore Legend Member

awesome job!!!!!!!!! those tanks are looking amazing!
    :;rl mine too!

9. harpua2002

harpua2002 Fishlore VIP Member

Great job Lori! It looks awesome!

You're lucky we don't have a truck or hubby and I would have been fighting you for it when Ken put it up for sale! ROFL :p

10. Furallicah

Furallicah Well Known Member Member

Amazing tank! I love it it looks very good.

11. OP
    OP
    l

Thanks everyone!!!!!! We just love it!!!!!!....lol....the only way we got it here...my husband was working WAYYYYYYYYYYY down there....he snuck it home in the work truck!!!!!!!!!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice