Fineally!!!!!!!!! 155 Up and running!!!!!!

lorabell

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
Just started
Yeah!!!!!! Ok everyone....Its been just sitting empty for wayyyyyyyyyy to long!!!!!! Lots of things goin on this week!!!!!!!We fineally were able to get the "monster" filled and occupied!!!!!! This is my 155 BF which I was able to aquire from our very own "Aquarist48" it is absolutely beautiful!!!!!!! My husband is even really luvin' it!!!!!!!(And I think even my babies "like it a little".....lol......I did the tank kinda like how Ken has his(265)...minus a few gallons......lol.....I still cant figure out how the heck he does anything in it.....lol...I have to use a step ladder for this one....the other funny thing is...I also have a 72BF(from Ken also).(thanks Ken....we LUV ya!!!!!)I thought THAT was big!!!!!!! well it isnt anymore......lol......Im going all out here....the 72 is going to be a reef(one of these days)
My 55 was also re-vampted......it was home to my parrot babies...the 72 fromerly housed my angels,and silver $....now everybody is in there (for now) forever home!!!!!!!The 55 now has angels only(till we have issues)...and they are being still a little shy......
I do have few extra pots in the 155(which will be coming out) for now because of that great benificial bacteria....but this is how it is right now...
My silver $ and my BP are just LOVIN it!!!!!!!!!!
My next post will show MY NEW additions!!!!!!!!

Attachments

Aquarist

Fishlore Legend
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
Yeah!!!!!!!!!!!
Congrats on getting it all set up Lori. I love it! You have some wonderful terracotta in there too! I'm really glad you're enjoying the tanks! I know the fish are going to love it too.
Thanks for keeping us updated!
Ken

Lucy

Reaction score
Experience
5 to 10 years
Great tank, it looks really good!
My goodness, I guess my little fish would need a gps to get around that tank!

navyscuba

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
Haha I knew that the minute Ken posted the tank here it was gonna stay on the forum members. hahaha Looking good Lorabell. Love the tall Terracota.

lorabell

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
Just started
Hey EVERYBODY!!!!!!!! Tell ken not to sell anymore tanks!!!!!!! I have NO-MORE room!!!!!!!

Shawnie

Fishlore Legend
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
awesome job!!!!!!!!! those tanks are looking amazing!
Great tank, it looks really good!
My goodness, I guess my little fish would need a gps to get around that tank!
mine too!

harpua2002

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
Great job Lori! It looks awesome!

You're lucky we don't have a truck or hubby and I would have been fighting you for it when Ken put it up for sale! ROFL

lorabell

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
Just started
Thanks everyone!!!!!! We just love it!!!!!!....lol....the only way we got it here...my husband was working WAYYYYYYYYYYY down there....he snuck it home in the work truck!!!!!!!!!

Toggle Sidebar

Aquarium Calculator

Follow FishLore!

Top Bottom