Finally!!!!!!!

Billy T

Valued Member
Reaction score
After 2 months, yesterday I moved this green plant and log and plant ornament from my Bettas 5Gallon cycled tank and not even thinking about helping the cycle it got me this!!!!
image.jpg

Iverg1

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
1 year
Gasp hooray!!! When will you move your betta?! Are you planning for tankmates!? Is the filter ok?!

Billy T

Valued Member
Reaction score
It’s taking a little slower than expected to get the 35Gallon and 55 gallon going. So just kindve going about it patiently, which is probably a good thing. This 10

Billy T

Valued Member
Reaction score
The 10 G has a guppy and 4 pandas in it. Did have 3 but I was humbled after I posted this, think 2 had dropsy so I made a qt for them. Then I was so worried about them and messed up and put the sponge filter in their qt losing some of my bb from the 10g. Had I think 5-10 Nitrates still but not as high as the pic above and my ammonia shot up to 1-2. I had meant to use a extra 3-10 tetra whisper filter that I have in another qt for new fish. My 10 G is a little cloudy without the sponge but it’s always had a 10-20 aqua tech filter, so just taking today to day. I do have another baby Betta boy that I was gonna try in a community with the 35, but my other Betta is going to stay in the 5G bc I told my daughter she could keep her in her room unless she doesn’t mind trying to move her

Toggle Sidebar

Aquarium Calculator

Follow FishLore!

Top Bottom