Finally we are moving!!

Allie

I have been looking for a basement apartment in the better part of the neighborhood we are in now. The other day I saw an ad...emailed, saw the apartment, loved it. They like us and said they just have to check out our references and the place is ours.
It's smaller than here but it's the bottom part of a house. There is a single lady who works shift work who lives upstairs. She just so happens to be FishNFry's (user name on here) sister in law. What a small world! There is just enough room for all of our stuff, tanks and pets. It has a laundry room we share off the kitchen, a big yard and cement floors...no worries about tank leaking to the bottom tenants.
So 2 weeks from today we will be out of this horrible building we've been stuck in for the past 3 years.
I just thought I'd share b/c I haven't felt this happy in a looong time. ;D

Peterpiper
That's great news, some places won't let you have a tank incase it leaks and damages the carpet or floor.

susitna-flower
Allie, I'm happy for you!

My daughter just bought a house with a downstairs apartment, when we went to view it I told her I could just see tanks down there! Good luck with this, hope it has enough light down in the basement. That can be a drag if you are SAD, like I am....

Allie
Allie, I'm happy for you!

My daughter just bought a house with a downstairs apartment, when we went to view it I told her I could just see tanks down there! Good luck with this, hope it has enough light down in the basement. That can be a drag if you are SAD, like I am....
There are two windows in every room. It's quiet bright for a basement apartment.

MagpieTear
Congrats! Good luck with the move!

Butterfly
Good luck with the move Glad you found something you like.
Carol

Blub
Hi!

That's really cool Allie! Let us know how your fish, and um, you, are setting in!

Allie
Thanks guys. The next 2 weeks better go fast.

Blub
Hi!

Have you worked out how your going to move all those fish yet?

Drea
;D Happy for you and yours! Good wishes for a happy healthy, new home.

COBettaCouple
Congrats on the upcoming move!

Allie
It doesn't look like it's gonna happen now. So I have to wait until we find a bigger place. It really wasn't big enough for all of us(2 humans & 4 cats) & the tanks

COBettaCouple
That stinks, but I hope you find another place really soon.

Drea
Ah Well, just means something better for you all is coming your way. Hang in there for now

Sabi
Ouch, never mind. Hopefully you'll find something else soon!

Allie
It better be, my patience is wearing thin.

Similar Aquarium Threads

Replies
Views
jdhef
Replies
Views
navyscuba
Replies
Views
Flowingfins
Replies
Views