Finally Upgrades To A Canister

kallililly1973

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
3 years
Great looking tank and agree Canisters are a great investment simply for the amount of time in between to have to maintain them ( months compared to weeks IME). What canister did you get? Just curious . Also whats in your tank and what size is it? again just curious!

Amberlee25

Reaction score
Great looking tank and agree Canisters are a great investment simply for the amount of time in between to have to maintain them ( months compared to weeks IME). What canister did you get? Just curious . Also whats in your tank and what size is it? again just curious!
My tank is a 92 gallon. I have 2 Dempseys, 1 jaguar ciclid,1 texas cichlid,2 tiger Oscar's, 1 electric acara,2 blood jewel cichlids. 1 featherfin cat and 2 plecos.

And for the filtration I have 1 fluval 405 and a 75 gallon external filter

tiffani

Valued Member
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
Upgraded to a canister and I'm in lovee
Hi
I loved mines too. Wait until you have to clean those hoses, intakes & impeller. That took the love right out of it for me, lol. Took us at least 2 hrs & 2 showers later- canister like new.

StarGirl15

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
Hi
I loved mines too. Wait until you have to clean those hoses, intakes & impeller. That took the love right out of it for me, lol. Took us at least 2 hrs & 2 showers later- canister like new.
I've had mine up since May 2018 and only had to clean the impeller and tubes once so far. I don't think thats too bad.

Toggle Sidebar

Aquarium Calculator

Follow FishLore!

Top Bottom