Finally Two Tanks On One Stand

Discussion in 'Freshwater Aquarium Builds' started by Triggerman, Apr 9, 2019.

1. TriggermanValued MemberMember

Well I finally have both tanks on the wrought iron stand 29 gallon and 20 gallon on the bottom it fit perfect on the bottom I just had to take one leg off slide it in and put the leg back on there's a couple pics

Attached Files:

2. CoradeeModeratorModerator Member

Nice job but hope that wood block is firmly attached! ;)

3. kallililly1973Well Known MemberMember

looks good. I think i would have put 4x4's across the entire bottom sides and front and back....And i hope you aren't leaving that 29 on a tv tray once its filled i don't think they can hold over 300 pounds :)

4. SkavatarWell Known MemberMember

the blocks are supporting the iron crossbars, which is supporting the corners of the tank. from what i've researched, only the corners of the tank need support.

5. FergusDaFishValued MemberMember

I saw the thumbnail and my heart stopped like "I have that TV tray and it will not hold an aquarium!" lol Glad to see the tank was empty when I enlarged the photo. ;)

6. TriggermanValued MemberMember

You're exactly correct the pressure points of a tank are mostly on the corners and the corners are on the iron wrought iron cross bar it's it's it's a nice fit here

Yeah I painted the back of the tank royal blue on the TV tray that's why it's on there