Finally Two Tanks On One Stand

Coradee

Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
Nice job but hope that wood block is firmly attached!

kallililly1973

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
Just started
looks good. I think I would have put 4x4's across the entire bottom sides and front and back....And I hope you aren't leaving that 29 on a tv tray once its filled I don't think they can hold over 300 pounds

Skavatar

Well Known
Reaction score
Experience
2 years
the blocks are supporting the iron crossbars, which is supporting the corners of the tank. from what i've researched, only the corners of the tank need support.

FergusDaFish

Reaction score
Experience
Just started
kallililly1973 said:
looks good. I think I would have put 4x4's across the entire bottom sides and front and back....And I hope you aren't leaving that 29 on a tv tray once its filled I don't think they can hold over 300 pounds
I saw the thumbnail and my heart stopped like "I have that TV tray and it will not hold an aquarium!" lol Glad to see the tank was empty when I enlarged the photo.

OP
T

Triggerman

Reaction score
Skavatar said:
the blocks are supporting the iron crossbars, which is supporting the corners of the tank. from what i've researched, only the corners of the tank need support.
You're exactly correct the pressure points of a tank are mostly on the corners and the corners are on the iron wrought iron cross bar it's it's it's a nice fit here

FergusDaFish said:
I saw the thumbnail and my heart stopped like "I have that TV tray and it will not hold an aquarium!" lol Glad to see the tank was empty when I enlarged the photo.
Yeah I painted the back of the tank royal blue on the TV tray that's why it's on there

New Threads