finally think I am situated with my plants...

1. AnthonyC4C

AnthonyC4C Well Known Member Member

Well, I have put A LOT of time and effort into my environment in hopes to make my fish happy and of course making myself happy looking at it =) Hope you like it as well...

Attached Files:

2. Mrs.Price

Mrs.Price Valued Member Member

Very nice! And a nice little castle for the daughter, always a good touch! ;)

3. OP
    OP
    AnthonyC4C

lol yeah...I am all about making her life a happy one and putting a smile on her face :;hug2:;hug2:;hug2

4. Mrs.Price

Mrs.Price Valued Member Member

And that's all that matters!! *smile*

5. kellyiswicked

kellyiswicked Valued Member Member

It looks like a lovely place for your fishies! I also love the castle - I'm 21 and have a GINORMOUS one in my tank to appease my inner child. The fish don't mind the spacing hiding place, either =P

6. OP
    OP
    AnthonyC4C

there was a smaller one and didnt know it but that castle cost me 15 dollars what a rip off, hope you didnt pay too much for your GINORMOUS Castle... and how about some pics =)

7. Thunder_o_b

Thunder_o_b Fishlore VIP Member

Looks like a happy tank.

8. monkeypie102

monkeypie102 Well Known Member Member

Nice and simple! What's going in it/ or is in it?

9. ILikeFishies

ILikeFishies Valued Member Member

looks great! Is that a sticker background?

10. OP
    OP
    AnthonyC4C

Its a laminated background, I have another post trying to find out how to get the background clean with no bubbles or dark spots...

At this time I only have 3 blue cobalt angels and 1 zebra koi angel... I am trying to get my pics posted in my album but having difficulties.

11. kellyiswicked

kellyiswicked Valued Member Member

I'm a little late on my reply, but here's my GINORMOUS castle from Petco... let's not talk about how much it cost haha I clearly don't go for a natural look - I like colors way too much
    PART_1357065234863.jpg