finally think I am situated with my plants...

Discussion in 'Freshwater Fish and Tank Photos' started by AnthonyC4C, Dec 29, 2012.

1. AnthonyC4C

AnthonyC4C Well Known Member Member

Well, I have put A LOT of time and effort into my environment in hopes to make my fish happy and of course making myself happy looking at it =) Hope you like it as well...

Attached Files:

2. Mrs.Price

Mrs.Price Valued Member Member

Very nice! And a nice little castle for the daughter, always a good touch! ;)

3. OP
    OP
    AnthonyC4C

lol yeah...I am all about making her life a happy one and putting a smile on her face :;hug2:;hug2:;hug2

4. Mrs.Price

Mrs.Price Valued Member Member

And that's all that matters!! *smile*

5. kellyiswicked

kellyiswicked Valued Member Member

It looks like a lovely place for your fishies! I also love the castle - I'm 21 and have a GINORMOUS one in my tank to appease my inner child. The fish don't mind the spacing hiding place, either =P

6. OP
    OP
    AnthonyC4C

there was a smaller one and didnt know it but that castle cost me 15 dollars what a rip off, hope you didnt pay too much for your GINORMOUS Castle... and how about some pics =)

7. Thunder_o_b

Thunder_o_b Fishlore VIP Member

Looks like a happy tank.

8. monkeypie102

monkeypie102 Well Known Member Member

Nice and simple! What's going in it/ or is in it?

9. ILikeFishies

ILikeFishies Valued Member Member

looks great! Is that a sticker background?

10. OP
    OP
    AnthonyC4C

Its a laminated background, I have another post trying to find out how to get the background clean with no bubbles or dark spots...

At this time I only have 3 blue cobalt angels and 1 zebra koi angel... I am trying to get my pics posted in my album but having difficulties.

11. kellyiswicked

kellyiswicked Valued Member Member

I'm a little late on my reply, but here's my GINORMOUS castle from Petco... let's not talk about how much it cost haha I clearly don't go for a natural look - I like colors way too much
    PART_1357065234863.jpg

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice