Finally They Are Home

1. JaguarKisses Initiate Member

I finally got my Dwarf Seahorses. They are little darlings, and so full of personality. I have both a male and a female. With them I have some Red Grape Caulerpa (yes I know it is not really caulerpa at all) cerith and astrea snails and I also got two little hitch hicker astrea starfish (they tend to hide and come out before I go to bed.)

Thought I would show them off, the pictures are not the best. The only one you can tell the colors on is the one in front of the sponge filter. The one down hiding near the heater is actually a medium green color.

I got them from AquaCorals.com only I went to the store in person cause I am not to far from Penny. She is great and she was so excited when I told her I was finally able to bring them home.
    100_0827.jpg 100_0854.jpg 100_0855.jpg
    Here they are.

2. Akari_32 Fishlore Legend Member

Congrats! They are super cute! Some day, I'll have seahorses. Some day *.*

3. Shawnie Fishlore Legend Member

amazing!! they are so majestic...whats the red string like thing floating in the tank?

4. JaguarKisses Initiate Member

Red Grape Caulerpa, really it isn't caulerpa but most people call it that. On Drs Foster and Smith it is called Red Grape Kelp on a Rock, for an example of what some do call it. It doesnt look like it in that corner because I had to proun it and some of the grapes go knocked off. Then my astrea snails dont help with that either.

5. Lucy Moderator Moderator Member

They're just too cute! Congrats! You must be so excited!
    What size tank are they in?

6. JaguarKisses Initiate Member

2.5 mainly cause I dont plan to have to many at the moment. I figure I can always upgrade when I want to.