FINALLY my new GBRs

steve(redlakefalls,mn)

Well I finally got my GBRs,been wanting them for a long time..,got a pair from my LFS,wich is the best around,GRAND FORKS,ND.and I'm watching them right know,they look sooooooo,happy.and I'm soooooo,proud of them.I just hope that I can keep them alive,I know they say they are hard to keep if you don't have an established tank,well,I think I do,that is wy I have chosen to get them,besides my lfs,likes me and they let me know when thay had a good batch.these fish are said to come from the TWIN CITIES herein minn,I just hope there right and I have quallity fish,so far I have had no probs with this lfs,they have done me good.it is PETS R US in greater grand forks nd,these guys ROCK.just love my GBRs.wish me luck,and have a very happy easter,if that's what you do,love ya STEVE redlakefalls,minn.

CichlidSWAGA

congrats on the new GBR's. can't wait to get mine! do you have pictures?

angel_scout

Congrats on the GBR`S, If you have pics, please share.

RogueAgent94

Congratulations! Pictures!

steve(redlakefalls,mn)

want to get pics,but have an out dated comp,will see what I can do,cant promise but will definitely try.might have to use the school comp to get them out to you all.have had problems in the past.thanks for your in put.steve.

Most photos, videos and links are disabled if you are not logged in.

Top Bottom