FINALLY my new GBRs

steve(redlakefalls,mn)

Valued Member
Reaction score
Experience
1 year
Well i finally got my GBRs,been wanting them for a long time..,got a pair from my LFS,wich is the best around,GRAND FORKS,ND.and im watching them right know,they look sooooooo,happy.and im soooooo,proud of them.i just hope that i can keep them alive,i know they say they are hard to keep if you dont have an established tank,well,i think i do,that is wy i have chosen to get them,besides my lfs,likes me and they let me know when thay had a good batch.these fish are said to come from the TWIN CITIES herein minn,i just hope there right and i have quallity fish,so far i have had no probs with this lfs,they have done me good.it is PETS R US in greater grand forks nd,these guys ROCK.just love my GBRs.wish me luck,and have a very happy easter,if thats what you do,love ya STEVE redlakefalls,minn.

CichlidSWAGA

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
3 years
congrats on the new GBR's. cant wait to get mine! do you have pictures?

angel_scout

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
Just started
Congrats on the GBR`S, If you have pics, please share.

RogueAgent94

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
Congratulations! Pictures!

steve(redlakefalls,mn)

Valued Member
Reaction score
Experience
1 year
want to get pics,but have an out dated comp,will see what i can do,cant promise but will definatly try.might have to use the school comp to get them out to you all.have had problems in the past.thanks for your in put.steve.

Toggle Sidebar

Aquarium Calculator

Follow FishLore!

Top Bottom