Finally!!!! L-144 eggs

1. CHoffman Fishlore VIP Member

:anim_65:

Yeah!!!. So the little spoiled buggers finally decided to bless me with some eggs!!
    I just noticed when I walked by that some had been kicked out so I got my flashlight and daddy is guarding some more in the cave!!. Yippee!!!. I'm uploading pics right now!!

:anim_65:

2. Shawnie Fishlore Legend Member

:;balloons:;wv:anim_65::gathering::;toastwhahooooooooooooooooooooooo cesch!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I know you have been sick and what a way to try to help you feel better!!!!!!!!!!! :;hug2 congrats!

cant wait for pics!

3. CHoffman Fishlore VIP Member

Thanks Shawnie..I called my mom and said the same thing!!. They must have known I was sick..lol..I went to the Dr. today and I have pneumonia. I guess that's what I get for not taking care of it sooner so I'm on all kinds of meds and crud and now my kiddos have the same stuff I have so I'm watching them like a hawk making sure it doesn't move to their chest like it did me!!.

4. CHoffman Fishlore VIP Member

The pics. Do you think I should try to save the the eggs outside the cave? One is off by itself and does have fungus but the others that got kicked out look fine.

Attached Files:

5. Shawnie Fishlore Legend Member

omg so cool! I would use my tip of my finger and try to push it back in..but thats me...maybe dad will get them?

OH NOOOOOOOOO on the girls....I so have been saying some good prayers for you and now the girlies too....get better soon!

6. Lucy Moderator Moderator Member

Congrats on the eggg! How exciting.
    I really hope you feel better soon!

7. CHoffman Fishlore VIP Member

The dad is guarding some more eggs in the cave and taking good care of them but I guess from what I've read that once they kick them out they won't care for them again but I could be wrong...Wouldn't be the first time..ROFL

Thank you for the prayers!! We need them. For some reason Me and the Girls have been sick more then month then in the last 4 years. Last week they had pink eye. Jeff got it on Tuesday..lol..and now this. They think it's H1N1 but they don't test for it unless your hospitalized so we'll never know. . I'm just ready to be well again. Right now I'm keeping Lysol and bleach in business...lol..Jeff isn't much of a house keeper so once I feel like it I'll have LOTS of catching up to do. It's hard for me to just sit here and look at the mess.

Thank you Lucy!!. Me too.

8. Shawnie Fishlore Legend Member

well that makes sense i guess!!!!!! good dad!!!!!! LOL
    im hoping mine spawn..i just love them!!

men :giggle: gotta love them for trying ! (either that or we are just too picky lol )
    sending all our love from this end of the earth!!!!! get it over with now so the christmas holidays and the rest of the winter, you will all be so healthy!!!!!!!!!:innocent0001::;hug2

9. bolivianbaby Fishlore Legend Member

CONGRATULATIONS! That's is so awesome!

I'm so sorry you and the girls are sick. We're sending you all our best "get well wishes". Hopefully, all of you will be over this by Christmas so you can enjoy the rest of the season.

10. CHoffman Fishlore VIP Member

Well I still have eggs. Dad is still fanning them and guarding them but really they should have hatched by now. I guess I'll let it go for a day more and see what happens. I guess now that they have started they won't stop so I'm sure there will more!!.

11. Tony G. Fishlore VIP Member

Congratulations cesch!! i remember how "patiently" you were waiting for them to spawn! What did you do with the babies that were kicked out?

12. CHoffman Fishlore VIP Member

I just left them. I thought about trying to hatch them myself but since we've all been sick I just didn't have the motivation.

I was patient. :giggle: as patient as I could be.

13. Tony G. Fishlore VIP Member

LOL hmmm... ok :giggle: i wonder what you do while you're being "patient" :;laughing

14. CHoffman Fishlore VIP Member

Lots of water changes, feed them like crazy, watch, take pics, watch, beg, plead, bribe ...lol..that about covers it.

15. Tony G. Fishlore VIP Member

:;laughing
    sounds good LOL

16. btate617 Well Known Member Member

Congrats, good luck with them CH!

Brian

17. CHoffman Fishlore VIP Member

We have wigglers folks!!!!.
    :;banaman:;hf:;toast:;balloons:;perfect;D

18. bolivianbaby Fishlore Legend Member

AWESOME!!! We're so excited for you! Please, please, please keep us posted!

19. btate617 Well Known Member Member

right on!

20. Lucy Moderator Moderator Member

:party0011: Yay! Congrats!