Finally got rid of all of my fancy swordtails.

emeraldking
I already wanted to get rid of them for a while. When it comes to swordtails, I only want to focus on wild species. Today I had someone over and she wanted all of them. I've made a good price for her. I gave the fry for free. She only paid for the adults.

$_86 (5).jpg

$_86 (6).jpg

$_86 (7).jpg

$_86 (8).jpg

$_86 (9).jpg

$_86 (10).jpg

So, now in this tank, space has been created for guppies. I had more people over to buy those swordtails the past two weeks. It seems that didn't had to think twice to buy them for such a price. The last ons sold went to a 200 liter tank. So, that's a nice tank size for them. I gave them also extra food in a small plastic case. For it was 15 minutes before closing time of the stores overhere. A bit too tight to make it in time to buy some food for them. So, I gave them some extra food along. With the easter weekend, all stores are closed now. The tank was already cycled for 4 weeks. The tank they moved to looked great. She showed me the tank on her Iphone.

Betta'sAnonymous
She didn't happen to be my wife doing birthday shopping for me? Lol!

Wish you luck with the wilds...and happy creating tank space!!

StarGirl
Wow there was a bunch in there too!

Lucy
That's great, I don't often see swordtails in the stores here.

emeraldking
Betta'sAnonymous said:
She didn't happen to be my wife doing birthday shopping for me? Lol!

Wish you luck with the wilds...and happy creating tank space!!
Thank you. Well, I already do have a number of wild species of swordtails overhere for a number of years.
StarGirl said:
Wow there was a bunch in there too!
Well, those fancy swordtails were swimming in multiple tanks. This was the last batch that I had to get rid of. Last year when I had all fancy swordtails swimming outdoors in the backyard, the reproduction rate was high. That was quite a number that had to leave my place. With the current covid situation, people tend to want pets while staying at home, I've noticed. I wasn't worried that my overstock wouldn't find a new home in this case. Sufficient interested people.
Lucy said:
That's great, I don't often see swordtails in the stores here.
Why is that? Are they that hard to get overthere?

Random Great Thread

Latest threads

Top Bottom