Finally got my first fish!

ZoeNC1

Reaction score
Experience
Just started
Hello everyone I don’t really need any help just wanted to say thanks for all the advice I’ve gotten here, after a very long cycle I’ve finally gotten my very own fish. 8 black neon tetras for my 29 gallon tank. (I will get more gradually I’m going for a community tank setup) I’m super excited that I am finally going to be seeing live fish in the tank currently acclimating the little guys (going to let them float in the tank for 30 minutes then start adding a little tank water to the bag every 15 minutes) thanks again for all the help and I can’t wait to give photos and updates

OP
ZoeNC1

ZoeNC1

Reaction score
Experience
Just started
AquaCaitlin said:
That’s awesome! Can’t wait for pictures :)
JettsPapa said:
Black neons are great fish. I have a dozen in my 65 gallon community tank.
I agree I like the regular neons and Cardinals but my favorites have been tied between green neons and black neons. Something about them is just so much more attractive in my eyes. I chose black neons because I figured they’d look really nice with my tanks light substrate and the many green silk plants and it looks like I’m right they are gorgeous fish and I can’t wait to let them out in a bit!

Danny002

Well Known
Reaction score
Experience
3 years
Congratulations! I've always liked black neons. I think they look especially nice when they school together.

New Threads