Finally Got My Driftwood Right! 75 Gallon Tank

Discussion in 'Members Fish Tanks' started by Zorro A. Knievel Esq., Jan 1, 2019.

1. Zorro A. Knievel Esq. Valued Member Member

I think I have finally got my tank the way I’m happy with it. This is my 75 gallon with 2 Blue Acaras (who just spawned for the first time a couple days ago), 2 Red Spot Gold Severums , 11 Silver Hatchets, 9 Albino Cories, 2 Albino Bistlenoses, and 2 Whiptail Catfish.

I haven’t been able to make up my mind on how I wanted my driftwood (spiderwood attached to slate bases) and no matter how I placed it I wasn’t happy. I always wanted it to look like there was roots or branches coming from above the water down in to the tank and that wasn’t possible with the slate bases... so I got out my hack saw yesterday. I also did some research on aqua scaling and read about dividing the tank into thirds as well as negative space.

What do you think? The only thing I have left to add is some more river rocks and some guava leaves which are in the mail. IMG_0009.JPG I also ran my UV Sterilizer and my micron polisher overnight as well so my water is crystal clear, I’m watching my tank instead of TV. IMG_0010.JPG

2. CardShark New Member Member

Looks great

3. Zorro A. Knievel Esq. Valued Member Member

Thank You

4. aussieJJDude Well Known Member Member

Lookin good to me!