Finally got all my manda blue dolphins

LeoDiaz

Fishlore VIP
Member
Messages
5,002
Reaction score
126
Location
Cary il
Experience
5 to 10 years
Got these bad boys and girls lol
image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg
 
  • Thread starter
  • Thread Starter
  • #3
OP
LeoDiaz

LeoDiaz

Fishlore VIP
Member
Messages
5,002
Reaction score
126
Location
Cary il
Experience
5 to 10 years
BornThisWayBettas said:
Looks awesome! So many pretty fish!
Thanx I have a great mix of colors in the tank. Still need to get more of my snow whites so the white fish pop out more.
 
  • Thread starter
  • Thread Starter
  • #5
OP
LeoDiaz

LeoDiaz

Fishlore VIP
Member
Messages
5,002
Reaction score
126
Location
Cary il
Experience
5 to 10 years
Nympxzie said:
Gorgeous fish! you have an eye for color too
Thanx that's why I like mbunas they have really vibrant colors.
 
  • Thread starter
  • Thread Starter
  • #7
OP
LeoDiaz

LeoDiaz

Fishlore VIP
Member
Messages
5,002
Reaction score
126
Location
Cary il
Experience
5 to 10 years
Cant wait till they get bigger there one the biggest mbunas out there.
 

Thefishgeek33

Active Member
Member
Messages
81
Reaction score
0
Location
Las Vegas Nv
Experience
3 years
Wow nice tank! and beautiful fish. How do u have your rocks sitting like that, has one ever falling down?

"I am not what has happened to me, I am who I choose to become"
"Only God Can Judge Me"
 
  • Thread starter
  • Thread Starter
  • #9
OP
LeoDiaz

LeoDiaz

Fishlore VIP
Member
Messages
5,002
Reaction score
126
Location
Cary il
Experience
5 to 10 years
Thefishgeek33 said:
Wow nice tank! and beautiful fish. How do u have your rocks sitting like that, has one ever falling down?

"I am not what has happened to me, I am who I choose to become"
"Only God Can Judge Me"
Thanx, I place all the bottom rocks on the glass then place the sand around them. Then I just stack more on those and test them by applying pressure if they budge I move them until they dont. I never had a rock fall on me.
 

Thefishgeek33

Active Member
Member
Messages
81
Reaction score
0
Location
Las Vegas Nv
Experience
3 years
Pretty impressive, Sounds risky too me. But it sure gives the cichlids a feeling like if they're in their natural environment.
Flawless tank

"I am not what has happened to me, I am who I choose to become"
"Only God Can Judge Me"
 
  • Thread starter
  • Thread Starter
  • #11
OP
LeoDiaz

LeoDiaz

Fishlore VIP
Member
Messages
5,002
Reaction score
126
Location
Cary il
Experience
5 to 10 years
Thefishgeek33 said:
Pretty impressive, Sounds risky too me. But it sure gives the cichlids a feeling like if they're in their natural environment.
Flawless tank

"I am not what has happened to me, I am who I choose to become"
"Only God Can Judge Me"
Thanx again, Looks risky but if done correctly there is nothing to worry about.
 
  • Thread starter
  • Thread Starter
  • #13
OP
LeoDiaz

LeoDiaz

Fishlore VIP
Member
Messages
5,002
Reaction score
126
Location
Cary il
Experience
5 to 10 years
cichlidman2012 said:
I do not like all that rock look And this fish do not care what it look like
My friend you haven't keep mbunas. Mbunas need there rockwork you will never see there real behavior if you don't have rockwork and sand.
 

cichlidman2012

Active Member
Member
Messages
95
Reaction score
0
My fish act the same way with or without rocks. They do not know any different 95 out of 100 is born in a fish farm or tank
 
  • Thread starter
  • Thread Starter
  • #15
OP
LeoDiaz

LeoDiaz

Fishlore VIP
Member
Messages
5,002
Reaction score
126
Location
Cary il
Experience
5 to 10 years
cichlidman2012 said:
My fish act the same way with or without rocks. They do not know any different 95 out of 100 is born in a fish farm or tank
Doesnt matter is in there blood to act somehow. You clearly need to more research on mbunas.
 

cichlidman2012

Active Member
Member
Messages
95
Reaction score
0
I had them for a long time and I watch and read about them. If you trying to get them the close to natural is not in a glass box
 
  • Thread starter
  • Thread Starter
  • #17
OP
LeoDiaz

LeoDiaz

Fishlore VIP
Member
Messages
5,002
Reaction score
126
Location
Cary il
Experience
5 to 10 years
cichlidman2012 said:
I had them for a long time and I watch and read about them. If you trying to get them the close to natural is not in a glass box
Well you want to be as close to nature in the glass box. Just because you kept this fish for long time... Nvm. But I keep this fish and breed them for some side cash so ik wat I'm doing.
 

cichlidman2012

Active Member
Member
Messages
95
Reaction score
0
So you breed them and you have three or four different kindest. I do this as a hobby and my family love how they are and everthing
 
  • Thread starter
  • Thread Starter
  • #19
OP
LeoDiaz

LeoDiaz

Fishlore VIP
Member
Messages
5,002
Reaction score
126
Location
Cary il
Experience
5 to 10 years
cichlidman2012 said:
So you breed them and you have three or four different kindest. I do this as a hobby and my family love how they are and everthing
I have 3 and that's the correct number for a 75.
 

cichlidman2012

Active Member
Member
Messages
95
Reaction score
0
And you think you are doing good job by saying you want to keep them nature and all that u just all about the money
 

New Threads

Similar Threads

Follow FishLore!

FishLore on Social Media

Online statistics

Members online
100
Guests online
2,444
Total visitors
2,544

Aquarium Photo Contests

Aquarium Calculator

Top Bottom