Finally! Goldfish Problem Fixed!

Discussion in 'Goldfish' started by Charlotte_, Dec 21, 2012.

1. Charlotte_

Charlotte_ New Member Member

Hi everyone!

Where to begin?! I've had a goldfish for about 2 years now and it's been quite a journey. My brother started off with a 2 inch calico telescopic eye goldfish until he didn't have much time for it anymore and gave it to me. I have since then been trying my best at creating a suitable home for him. He started off in a 12 gallon tank which quickly got upgraded to a 40 gallon tank.
    Unfortunately, when I went off to college my parents refused to care for him so I had to take him along and I ended up downgrading to an unimaginable 2.8 gallon tank. I referred to the forum for help and a lot of you gave wonderful solutions. I ended up using Lynda B's suggestion and put my fish up on Craigslist. I hadn't received any hits for a while and I was getting desperate so I bought an 18 gallon plastic container and housed him there for as long as I could.
    FINALLY I snagged an opportunity for a really cheap 20 gallon tank and I'm ecstatic that I'm able to now provide my goldy a suitable home.:;banaman I'm currently in the middle of cycling and it should be up an running in around two or so weeks. I just wanted to thank all of you for your kindness and support. You've been wonderful!

2. Mrs.Price

Mrs.Price Valued Member Member

Very happy you got it all worked out! I'm sure your fish is happy too :)

3. OP
    OP
    Charlotte_

Charlotte_ New Member Member

Thank you! :)

4. A

AlanGreene Well Known Member Member

Great news! Congrats on doing your best for your lil fishy!

5. Mrs.Price

Mrs.Price Valued Member Member

I'm also very happy for that little fishy's sake, you knew how big of a tank it needed!! I could hug you for that. I love goldfish... and it's unfortunate that not a lot of people who keep them know how to keep them correctly, so... kudos to you, my friend! ♥♥♥

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice