Final Scape On 75 Gal Firemouth Tank! 75 Gallon Tank

1. Dycofree Member Member

Hey guys! After months of being patient on my move to happen Ive finally settled in and have scaped my 75 gallon tank. Ill attach pics below and would love your feedback! [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

2. tyguy7760 Fishlore VIP Member

Looks great man. Looking forward to the fish pics

3. Discusluv Well Known Member Member

I love the wood! I think you did a great job with placement. Will you be adding plants? What type of sand is that?

4. -Mak- Well Known Member Member

Very nice! Would it be possible to sit the wood on the left flat on the sand? Right now it's at a more unnatural angle.

5. Dycofree Member Member

Yes I will be adding some Java moss on the left piece of wood and some others behind that wood as well. I strategically left some spots for this purpose on the built up sand next to the wood. The sand is just pool filter sand!

Hmmm im sure it can be done, just not sure if id prefer it that way. I agree that its not a "natural" look to it bc of the geometric shape it has, which is why I scaped sand up onto it and placed rocks into the sand there to create a base of a tree look.

Ive smoothed out the sand and dusted off rocks to make it a cleaner look for the meantime. The pics above were right after scaping so its still covered in sand haha