Hello! I am setting up a new large tank. Currently I have a 40 breeder with a mareineland 350 and an AC 70. The new tank came with an old huge AC but I think I’ll use my marineland. I want to move the marineland in the next few days and just run my AC 70 on the stocked 40 breeder until I move all my fish into the new tank. HOWEVER the ac 70 was being super loud so I unplugged it a few days ago. Bc of gravity, the media is still steeped in tank water. I assume it still has BB bc the media is wet. Am I correct? I would turn the AC 70 back on now and run both filters together but my angels are spawning and the 70 doesn’t have a sponge cover (long story but basically it gets too clogged and barely works which is why I got a new filter). Do I need to wait until my ac 70 is back up and run both filters for a bit before I move my marineland or can I simply plug the AC back in and take marineland off in a few days? The marineland also will suck up babies but not sure how to cover that Intake! Thank you for any input!