Filter Question

Rookie23

Valued Member
Reaction score
Experience
5 years
ok here is my deal I got a 55gal with 24 mbuna. right now I got 2 sponge filters and the petsmart hob my 55 came with. so I'm thinking of adding eather a AC 110 or getting rid of the petsmart filter and adding 2 AC 70's. what do u think I should do

Asomeone

Valued Member
Reaction score
Experience
4 years
Aquaclears are really reliable. They also do a great job of cleaning the water. I would personally go for 2 AQ 70s since you have redundancy. They also have plenty of space for biomedia and foam (all you should need)...I love my aquaclears I have found them far more reliable than comparable filters. I tried to use marinelands on my one cichlid tank...and fluval brands...and tetra whisper. You know which filter continued functioning after all the others had some issue? Aqua clear. The inital cost is less than canisters and you can cheaply replace individual components. I would go so far to recommend them over the newer fluval canister series simply due to ease of maitnance. I never shut mine off. I just let them run as I pull the basket for cleaning.

Toggle Sidebar

Top Bottom