Few pics

Discussion in 'Freshwater Fish and Tank Photos' started by Jennifer26, Dec 21, 2012.

1. Jennifer26

Jennifer26 Valued Member Member

2. guppygrl

guppygrl Valued Member Member

Great photos! It looks really nice!

3. OP
    OP
    Jennifer26

Thanks hun :)

4. Matt B

Matt B Well Known Member Member

Wow, very colorful tank! I really like your gourami's. :) What kind of fish is that in pics 6 & 7, some kind of apisto?

5. OP
    OP
    Jennifer26

Thanks! :) - they are kribsenses - however I spell it lol

6. jetajockey

jetajockey Fishlore VIP Member

Nice colors thanks for sharing with us :)

7. OP
    OP
    Jennifer26

Thanks! Only had tank 6 months! :)

8. Moneypenny1967

Moneypenny1967 Valued Member Member

Some of those fish names are so hard to type let alone spell.Makes for interesting reading.What is the pinkish round thing on rock at top of last picture.Looks unusual.Meaning I have no idea what it is.Great tank setup.

9. OP
    OP
    Jennifer26

Lol I don't know how to pronounce most of them I just point and say ill have that please hahaha - here's a bigger picture of the tank so u can see what the pink thing is lol ImageUploadedByTapatalk1356129963.005882.jpg ImageUploadedByTapatalk1356129974.172222.jpg included other picture of a bit of a wood / plant decoration I got today :)

10. Disc61

Disc61 Well Known Member Member

very nice setup you have Jennifer, thanks for sharing

11. OP
    OP
    Jennifer26

Thanks - ! My pride and joy lol upgrading to a 110l in feb! So need ideas for that one :) may do red sand and some juwels or something!

12. A

AlanGreene Well Known Member Member

I really like sand, I think the fish like it more too! keep us updated on your new tank, I am currently (and very slowly!) setting up my new tank too :D

13. OP
    OP
    Jennifer26

Yeah I've got Malawi chilids (kribsenses) and they like to dig and stuff - the stuff I have at present is to big and I worry they will cut them selves on it!

14. oscarsbud

oscarsbud Well Known Member Member

Beautiful tank! Very nice setup. I also use sand. My cories love it.

15. A

AlanGreene Well Known Member Member

I'm sure they will be okay, I am getting some cory sterbai soon and so sand is a must for me but I prefer it anyway... more natural looking and softer on the fishes bellies!

16. OP
    OP
    Jennifer26

Yeah! Heard sand is a lot Easier to clean to once u get the hang of it cuz all the waste stays at the top

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice