Fender

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Mer-max, Dec 31, 2012.

1. Mer-max

Mer-maxWell Known MemberMember

So I was doing some random research and according to google I have a fender in which only 200 were made. I thought this was really awesome. Ill be calling fender in the morning to confirm by serial number but for now I'm putting it back in the case instead of leaning against the wall!!!

2. AlanGreene

AlanGreeneWell Known MemberMember

Nice! I used to play a lot of guitar, can you name the guitar? fender do the telecastor and stratacastor which are their two flagship models, maybe a rare one of them?

3. OP
    OP
    Mer-max

It's an acoustic electric. Although at one time I had quite a few strats. Mexico made and usa

4. psalm18.2

psalm18.2Fishlore LegendMember

Is it a Les Paul or Statocaster? Those are rare to find.

5. sirdarksol

sirdarksolFishlore LegendMember

The Les Paul is a Gibson product and the Stratocaster has been in continuous production for many years. Both are popular guitars, though.

6. OP
    OP
    Mer-max

Lol, I was wondering when it was "rare" to find a strat. Electric wise that's almost all I've played.

The guitar in question is a fender acoustic electro-lounge. It's olive green on front and cherry wood red on the sides and back. Has a olive and a toothpick on the 12th fret. Ill post a pic if I get a chance

7. AlanGreene

AlanGreeneWell Known MemberMember

There are some rare versions of the strat custom made for individuals such as the scalloped fret version made for Jimmy Hendrix