Female dwarf gourami

TXTOM

Anyone know if anyone in houston tx sales female dwarf gouramis I have 2 neon blues and would like to get some females for them. Currently my tank is a 30gal with 2 pletcos 6 emerald corry catfish 1 male swordtail 2 female swordtails and 7 ghost shrimp.

striking

Based on my understanding you may not keep more than two male dwarf gourami in a same tank. The are going to fight each other . My male even attack the female.
Regarding to the location: you can search fishland which is near westheimer rd @ Eldridge PKWY. I bought my male and female dwarf gourami there.

JettsPapa

You might check 360 Aquatics, but as striking said, keeping two males together will likely cause problems as they get older even if you do find females.

striking

I would like to give some update here since I didn't find a way to edit my post previously. Today I noticed that both of my two dwarf gourami are male that's should be the problem. The smaller one looks pale is actually a male too. That fish store sold me two males although I asked one male one female. Now I'm not sure they have female or not. If you go there make sure you can identify female by your self don't trust their employees they may not have enough knowledge to help you on this.

Random Great Thread

Latest threads

Top Bottom