Female Convicts Are Soo Beautiful

schmalzy_x0

Reaction score
This is my female convict Purdy. I just love her. She is so bright and pretty. And she has the cutest personality. She lovvess her little caves as you can see in the video! I have a male convict in my other tank as well. He is not as pretty as her though and is kinda a jerk haha but he is pretty entertaining as well. Who else has pretty females?

A201

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
She is very colorful & healthy and you've provided a good home for her. Just give it time, the males grow pretty big and become awsome looking.

OP
schmalzy_x0

schmalzy_x0

Reaction score
A201 said:
She is very colorful & healthy and you've provided a good home for her. Just give it time, the males grow pretty big and become awsome looking.
Sounds great! Thanks! Yeah my Male has got quite the personality and does have some blue to him but my Female is definitely brighter. Males get a hump sometimes correct? That would be cool!

Dawn Michele

Well Known
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
schmalzy_x0 said:
This is my female convict Purdy. I just love her. She is so bright and pretty. And she has the cutest personality. She lovvess her little caves as you can see in the video! I have a male convict in my other tank as well. He is not as pretty as her though and is kinda a jerk haha but he is pretty entertaining as well. Who else has pretty females?

She is GORGEOUS!!!

New Threads