40 Gallon Tank Feeding Time! 38 Gallon Bowfront Tank

bradleygt89

Reaction score
Experience
Just started
A new view of our 38 Gallon Marineland Bowfront community tank aquarium. Enjoy! Tropical flakes and bloodworms for breakfast. Community includes: 9 Cherry Barb's (3 males 6 females), 2 Honey Goramies, 2 Bolivian Rams, and 3 whisker shrimp

I'll post more and hopefully have some live feeds on my channel as well. Fun and active tank, I think :) Enjoy!

Sankalpakc

Reaction score
Experience
3 years
I love it! Your tank looks wonderful, and it seems like a happy and healthy environment for your fish!

I currently have 1 Bolivian in my community tank that's a similar size. Do your Bolivians interact much with your other fish (i.e. territorialness etc) or do they mostly stay with each other? I'm considering getting a second so I have a pair.

OP
bradleygt89

bradleygt89

Reaction score
Experience
Just started
Hey Sankalpakc; I've only had them for about 3 weeks, but they seem to get along very well with the other fish, and even the whisker shrimp. One of the Bolivian Rams is a bit more territorial, and will once in a while 'play nip' at the Honey Gourami's and the other ram if they come into his 'area', but mostly just during feeding. I've seen the two rams lip locking occasionally when I first brought them home, but it hasn't been as frequent lately. The rams definitely have a LOT of personality, and will come up to the front of the aquarium when I come over and watch me. I'll be taking some more video of just the rams later tonight, so will post that once it's published :)

Thanks and glad you enjoyed it!

OP
bradleygt89

bradleygt89

Reaction score
Experience
Just started
Here you go, spotlight on my Bolivian Ram pair. Some fun playing, chasing, and interaction before, during, and after feeding time:

OP
bradleygt89

bradleygt89

Reaction score
Experience
Just started
Newest video of my tank. Only one minute long, recorded in 4K with my GoPro Hero8. More focus on the 'top side' of the aquarium community:

OP
bradleygt89

bradleygt89

Reaction score
Experience
Just started
Check out Feeding Time from the inside :) (first few seconds are setting up in the tank; sorry didn't edit)

New Threads