40 Gallon Tank Feeding Time! 38 Gallon Bowfront Tank

bradleygt89

A new view of our 38 Gallon Marineland Bowfront community tank aquarium. Enjoy! Tropical flakes and bloodworms for breakfast. Community includes: 9 Cherry Barb's (3 males 6 females), 2 Honey Goramies, 2 Bolivian Rams, and 3 whisker shrimp

I'll post more and hopefully have some live feeds on my channel as well. Fun and active tank, I think Enjoy!

Sankalpakc

I love it! Your tank looks wonderful, and it seems like a happy and healthy environment for your fish!

I currently have 1 Bolivian in my community tank that's a similar size. Do your Bolivians interact much with your other fish (i.e. territorialness etc) or do they mostly stay with each other? I'm considering getting a second so I have a pair.

bradleygt89

Hey Sankalpakc; I've only had them for about 3 weeks, but they seem to get along very well with the other fish, and even the whisker shrimp. One of the Bolivian Rams is a bit more territorial, and will once in a while 'play nip' at the Honey Gourami's and the other ram if they come into his 'area', but mostly just during feeding. I've seen the two rams lip locking occasionally when I first brought them home, but it hasn't been as frequent lately. The rams definitely have a LOT of personality, and will come up to the front of the aquarium when I come over and watch me. I'll be taking some more video of just the rams later tonight, so will post that once it's published

Thanks and glad you enjoyed it!

bradleygt89

Here you go, spotlight on my Bolivian Ram pair. Some fun playing, chasing, and interaction before, during, and after feeding time:

bradleygt89

Newest video of my tank. Only one minute long, recorded in 4K with my GoPro Hero8. More focus on the 'top side' of the aquarium community:

Nickguy5467

i like it. title also reminds me of "closing time"

bradleygt89

Check out Feeding Time from the inside (first few seconds are setting up in the tank; sorry didn't edit)

Sankalpakc

bradleygt89 said:
Check out Feeding Time from the inside (first few seconds are setting up in the tank; sorry didn't edit)

That’s awesomely trippy dude....

bradleygt89

Been awhile since I last posted, so here is a new video showcasing the side view of the aquarium. Hope you all enjoy

Most photos, videos and links are disabled if you are not logged in.

Top Bottom