February Super Sale- Bettas, guppies, pygmy sunfish, & more!

TheBettaBar

Well Known
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
I might be moving again in march so I want to downsize considerably before then! All prices are OBO and I can definitely do bulk discounts and I always throw in freebies

Betta unimaculata females - $20 each, unrelated captive bred males available for $35 each
I've had these girls for a while now and they are BIG, healthy, and ready to breed. Can import males February 8th or 17th. They are a good beginner species, very easy to keep and breed in a 20+ gallon tank.
IMG_1927.jpg

Betta rubra female - $25, unrelated captive bred males available for $35 each
Same as above but only one female available. A little pickier in terms of water parameters but still easy to breed (just ask junebug for confirmation!). A pair would fit nicely in a 10 gal. I don't have a good photo of how colorful the males of the species get but just google them

Letting go of one pair from my Elassoma gilbertI colony! $30
These guys are impossible to photograph, please google them to see their true colors...males in breeding season turn electric blue and coal black.
IMG_0942.jpg

I'm also looking for someone interested in obtaining a LARGE number of marble HMPK juveniles from IBC show quality parents. Should have 50+ available at 6 weeks old in march and they'll be priced very reasonably per fish. Taking reservations! $2 each, buy 5 get 1 free. Parents pictured below.
IMG_1692.JPG
IMG_1769.jpg

I may also have a few select show quality 6 month old halfmoon plakats (mainly marbles, grizzles, and iridescents) available end of february/beginning of march. Let me know if you're interested

Attachments

OP
TheBettaBar

TheBettaBar

Well Known
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
Not proven (I've never attempted to get them into breeding condition) but it's a male and a female

OP
TheBettaBar

TheBettaBar

Well Known
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
Updated the list to reflect sales!

Also, I am offering an awesome extra goodie for the first two people who spend $30+. I'll throw in 1/4 cup of Repashy Gel Superfoods Community Plus (see review here: ). Enough to make a whole cup of high quality gel food you can freeze and use for months!

OP
TheBettaBar

TheBettaBar

Well Known
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
It would be $14 but I'm having some health issues with the male so I'm hanging onto them for now =(

P.S. Betta rubra is UNsold and I've edited it to reflect that^

OP
TheBettaBar

TheBettaBar

Well Known
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
A few more items sold so I just went ahead and removed them from the original post so as not to confuse

OP
TheBettaBar

TheBettaBar

Well Known
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
Alright, almost everything is sold so I'm closing the thread.

New Threads

Follow FishLore!

FishLore on Social Media

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Aquarium Photo Contests

Aquarium Calculator

Top Bottom