Favourite Marvel and DC character and least favourites

1. Platylover

Platylover Fishlore VIP Member

I've gotten addicted to Young Justice(hoping for season 3, please Netflix...) and thought about my favorite Marvel and DC character. My favourite Marvel character is Spider-Man, although I also love Ant-man and Black Panther. I don't really have a least favourite for Marvel. My favourite DC is Starfire hands down(so wished they'd make another Teen Titans). I do like Miss Martin though(super powerful, probably would rank her as most powerful character I know) and Beast Boy. Least, batman, sometimes superman. Way to serious for me, batman is always so grumpy(yes, I know his partners died, but so did Barry's mom and he has problems, but is still a happy camper). So now I want to know your favourites and least!

2. BlackNotebookTanks

BlackNotebookTanks Well Known Member Member

Favourite Marvie, DEADPOOL. Simple as. Oh and Loki, because hot . Least favourite, don't have one! And as for DC I'd have to say the Joker I'm much more marvel than DC, Marvel is simply... Superior (sorry if I started a flame war!)

3. BlackNotebookTanks

BlackNotebookTanks Well Known Member Member

Oh and I pretty much worship the avengers. And ship them. All the ships. Such gay, many wow.

4. OP
    OP
    Platylover

Platylover Fishlore VIP Member

I like Loki to, he's a good character for sure. But what's up with the horns? Haha, I just can't see that being 'cool' and 'regal' haha. Even HISHE made fun of it at the Villain Pub, haha. I really like him though, he's very powerful even though he's a "puny god", hehe. Sorry I just had a ton of thoughts about him and the movies all of a sudden.:) the Joker is awesome! I can't wait for Suicide Squad... Harlequin looks awesome as well, oh and from the DC I also really like Slade. Especially from Teen Titans, he was awesome.:) in movies I'm defiantly Team Marvel, but on shows I'm DC.