Favorite type of betta?

• Thread starter lucky123
  • Start date

lucky123

I was just curious what’s everyone’s favorite type of betta? I like crowntail bettas (mainly because that’s what Lucky is) but I wanted to hear everybody’s opinion just for fun!

jkkgron2

Well Known
I prefer plakat bettas, they have less fin rot issues and I like watching them zip around the tank. Crowntails are my second favorite :)

Killies

Honestly wild bettas are my favorite, especially betta channoides and betta macrostoma.

lucky123

jkkgron2 said:
I prefer plakat bettas, they have less fin rot issues and I like watching them zip around the tank. Crowntails are my second favorite :)
I love the energy of some plakat bettas! Someone I know had a plakat that never stopped swimming!

Killies

In the Ornamental betta group, I would choose bagan bettas or crowntail Half-moon Plakat Black

Sauceboat

I love them all so much. Plakats are a lot lower maintenance for sure but long fins can also be really pretty. If i was going to buy a betta right now I’m kind of in the mood for a really healthy veil tail as I don’t have one yet.

LadfromLondon

Well Known
My 2 Betta’s! I got the Splendens just today! I’m in love:happy:

1x Betta Mahachaiensis (Wild caught)
1x Betta SplendensB5495681-27AE-4429-8C8A-CC787AFFEAFA.jpegDBDF27E7-142E-499D-9DDC-164403BF9761.jpeg

Betta'sAnonymous

Well Known
I don't think i would do a crowntail again, just because i always kept thinking he had fin rot when he didn't!! Otherwise i do like them all, even crowntails

blennylover2323

I am absolutely sucker for opal bettas!! there is just something about them that I love. my favourite type would be dumbo ear betta because it looks like they are doing jazz hands when the swim, lol.

lucky123

LadfromLondon said:
My 2 Betta’s! I got the Splendens just today! I’m in love:happy:

1x Betta Mahachaiensis (Wild caught)
1x Betta SplendensB5495681-27AE-4429-8C8A-CC787AFFEAFA.jpegDBDF27E7-142E-499D-9DDC-164403BF9761.jpeg
Wow they’re beautiful!

blennylover2323 said:
I am absolutely sucker for opal bettas!! there is just something about them that I love. my favourite type would be dumbo ear betta because it looks like they are doing jazz hands when the swim, lol.
Haha they really do!

Rose of Sharon

I love veiltails, even though they can be a pain...and rose gold bettas!

Top Bottom