OP
B

batattack

Reaction score
I have two angel fish. But I only have a ten gallon tank

fish_r_friend

Well Known
Reaction score
I would recamend getting a bigger tank(at least 30g) to put angels in because they like tall tanks and get up to 6 inches and altums get even bigger

OP
B

batattack

Reaction score
o really the guy at my fish store said that hey would be fine in the tank as long as I only keep up to ten fish in it.

fish_r_friend

Well Known
Reaction score
sorry to tell you this but the people at the fish stores don't always know what they are talking about( that's how I got my common pleco(18'' in a 20 gallon is way over stocked))

OP
B

batattack

Reaction score
Do, you think all my fish will survive in the tank

fish_r_friend

Well Known
Reaction score
they might all servie if you can get the angelfish,tetras, and the danios to a bigger tank(30g prepably and get 4 more tetras and 4 more zebra danios) and add 5 cherry barbs and 2 more corys to the tank you have now when you get a bigger tank for the angels if you can aford it or you may have to take the angels, danios and tetras to the store :-[ sorry that some sales person took advantage of a new hobbiest :'(

OP
B

batattack

Reaction score
All man Ihad those angelfish for a year and I got attached to them I bought them for 85 cents :'(

0morrokh

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
5 to 10 years
Just so you know, barbs, danios, and tetras need to be kept in shoals of 6 or more, and Cories in groups of 3+.  So don't just get 1 or 2 of each...they will feel very scared and lonely.

OP
B

batattack

Reaction score
but I don't Iam only forteen I can't get a job yet and I bearly make mony arond the house.

OP
B

batattack

Reaction score
That sales said that they will be ok in groups of two so, I guss he was Just tying to sell me stuff

0morrokh

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
5 to 10 years
I know how you feel...exact same situation...my Otos needed a bigger, planted tank, so having no money whatsoever I asked for it for my bday and got it.  Could you do that, ask for a bigger tank for your bday or Christmas?  I also volunteered to do chores around the house for money like I do in the summertime.  Oh yeah, and I have a job walking the neighbor's dog.  I'm sure you'll find a way to make it work.

batattack said:
That sales said that they will be ok in groups of two so, I guss he was Just tying to sell me stuff
yeah not too surprising... >

OP
B

batattack

Reaction score
Yea I do chores but not for money. My mom and say if I pitch in more they'll get me stuff. now I won't believe another sellsman!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

New Threads