Favorite TV Shows

el337

So how about everyone's favorite TV shows - past or present?

Mine are -

Breaking Bad
Sex and the City
Game of Thrones
Walking Dead
Friends

I'm sure there are more but can't think of any right now.

Dom90

Arrow
The Originals
The Flash
The Dog Whisperer
Various shows on Nat Geo Wild

Some others I can't think of right now...

Geoff

All time favorite - Buffy the Vampire Slayer

Don't judge me.

el337

Geoff said:

Don't judge me.
REALLY? never would've imagined... but I have to admit, I loved that show too.

Dom90 said:
Arrow
The Originals
The Flash
The Dog Whisperer
Various shows on Nat Geo Wild

Some others I can't think of right now...
Did you see yesterday's Nat Geo on the kangaroos? So good.

I used to watch dog whisperer religiously though I never owned a dog.

Bijou88

Geoff said:

Don't judge me.
I freaking love that show, I was so bummed when it got canceled! Others are, House, Bones, The Walking Dead, True Blood, Reign. There are others I'm sure, I'm mostly a netflix watcher, lol.

Dom90

el337 said:
Did you see yesterday's Nat Geo on the kangaroos? So good.

I used to watch dog whisperer religiously though I never owned a dog.
Lol well, one of my dogs is stubborn and doesn't follow directions sometimes so I leaned the finger poke method from Cesar. Among other things...

el337

Bijou88 said:
I freaking love that show, I was so bummed when it got canceled! Others are, House, Bones, The Walking Dead, True Blood, Reign. There are others I'm sure, I'm mostly a netflix watcher, lol.
Did you watch the WD spinoff this past Sun? Horrible.

Oh I forgot TB! I loved that show and read the books but it got stupid the last couple of seasons.

Gena

The Office
Law & Order
Finding Carter
Dance Moms

AND

Welcome to Myrtle Manor (It's hilarious and reminds me of visiting my grandparents in rural Louisiana as a child.)

Bijou88

el337 said:
Did you watch the WD spinoff this past Sun? Horrible.

Oh I forgot TB! I loved that show and read the books but it got stupid the last couple of seasons.
Nope, didn't watch the spinoff, not good huh? I haven't read the TB books yet, I only have like, 3 of them so I'm waiting until I have the complete series to read them. I agree completely that it started to get kinda dopey towards the end there. ..

hampalong

The Big Bang Theory
Arrested Development

loads more but brain's on strike....

Star Trek Next Gen and Voyager..

BornThisWayBettas

Once Upon A Time! All the way! Sadly, most of the good shows get canceled, but some of my favorites were:

Once Upon A Time in Wonderland (actually a mini-series, so not quite canceled, imo)
Lost
No Ordinary Family
Zero Hour

Some of the ones I will sometimes watch:
American Idol
Dancing with the Stars
Survivor
Love it or List It (off the Home and Garden channel)
Flip or Flop (Home and Garden again lol)

And so yeah, that's pretty much all I can think of for now lol!

biller

I adore once upon a time!!!!
I also love agents of shield, agent Carter, Castle, Bones, parks and rec, the office(u.s) and psych.
Oh ya and modern family
Sent from my P900/Q900 using Fish Lore Aquarium Fish Forum mobile app

BornThisWayBettas

biller who's your favorite character from Once Upon A Time? Mine is Regina forever, I've loved her from the very beginning!

biller

BornThisWayBettas said:
biller who's your favorite character from Once Upon A Time? Mine is Regina forever, I've loved her from the very beginning!
Hook

BornThisWayBettas

biller said:
Hook

Oh my gosh yes he's soooo awesome!

biller

Oh ya I also love doctor who, the original star trek, and leave it to beaver (is that how you spell his name? Lol)

biller

BornThisWayBettas what's your favorite season? I love the first one.

BornThisWayBettas

biller said:
BornThisWayBettas what's your favorite season? I love the first one.

From Once Upon A Time? Hmm.... that's hard for me to say...... um...... Yeah, I think the first one was pretty good. But I also liked the one with Peter Pan, so..... Maybe the one with Peter Pan, whichever one that was lol.

biller

BornThisWayBettas said:
I believe that was the second half of season two...

BornThisWayBettas

biller said:
I believe that was the second half of season two...

Yeah, I think it really proved that Regina and Rumpelstiltskin are the good, too. Just a mix, rather. Hey, wanna PM me? We're hijacking the thread lol.

New Fish in Town

The one show I try to watch every episode of is South Park. I love how they present both opinions of the current events and how they are equal opportunity and take time to make fun of everyone and not just one group.

fishnewbie33

Grey's Anatomy
ER
Botched
The Good Wife
The West Wing
Golden Girls
South Park (especially the holiday episodes)
Family Guy
Judge Judy
Blue Bloods

keri46

Bijou88 said:
Love Buffy the Vampire Slayer! I just started rewatching all the seasons on Netflix, which is weird because I have all the seasons on DVD. Haha. Angel and Buffy, why couldn't those crazy kids just work things out!

My current my all time favorite is The Walking Dead. I also watch Reign, Game of Thrones, Law and Order:SVU, Criminal Minds, Chicago PD, Grey's Anatomy (even tho I'm not crazy about it anymore), Blue Bloods, Survivor, Scandal, Big Bang Theory, Scorpian and just started watching Quantico.

New Fish in Town

Oh and I have really been enjoying watching Tanked​ on Friday nights.

SushiLovesYou

Monk, Psych, Flash, The Good Wife, Madam secretary, Suits

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Fish Lore Aquarium Fish Forum mobile app

lobstahlights

I was really in love with Gossip Girl. I'm not a big drama person, but I was totally entranced by the writing of this show. So much happened all the time. Even my boyfriend liked it.

Are any of y'all Food Network fans? My week isn't complete until I've seen Cutthroat Kitchen.

Rivieraneo

Grimm and Homeland

Jsigmo

Agree about "Monk", "Psych", "South Park", and "Big Bang Theory " (could do without the laugh track, though).

We're hooked on "Fargo" now. The whole first season is on Hulu. It was spectacular! The second season is shaping up to be great. Watch them all in sequence if you want to follow the plot.

We also loved "Warehouse 13", and "Eureka".

"Haven" is also one we never miss, as is "Z Nation". Finally, a zombie show with a sense of humor!

I also try to catch all "Simpsons", "Bob's Burgers", and "Family Guy".

All of the old "Are you being served" episodes are on YouTube. Just very hard to navigate.

Old "Seinfeld" reruns (all are on Hulu).

I think I watch too much TV!

ScottR

Jsigmo said:
We also loved "Warehouse 13", and "Eureka".
I liked those two early on (esp. Eureka) but I thought they grew increasingly silly, particularly WH13. I know it's a tired phrase, but I thought Eureka jumped the shark when they went back in time.

WH13 strongly reminded me of a short-lived series from 2001-2002, "Special Unit 2," though I thought SU2 was sharper. I wish they'd modeled Pete a little more along the lines of his analog on SU2, Nick.

Anders247

Cheers, Friends, Star Trek (originals), and the Fresh Prince of Bel Air.

el337

Anders247 said:
Cheers, Friends, Star Trek (originals), and the Fresh Prince of Bel Air.
Star Trek - not surprising given your "Location".

Anders247

Lol.... yeah. My location is in the Star Wars galaxy though. I like Star Wars: The Clone Wars too.... should add that.

el337

Anders247 said:
Lol.... yeah. My location is in the Star Wars galaxy though. I like Star Wars: The Clone Wars too.... should add that.
Oh oops.. why do I always get those 2 mixed up?!?!

New Fish in Town

Has Anyone mentioned The Wonder Years yet? I watched some episodes on youtube today. I love that show. We used to watch it after lunch in school when I was in 8th grade. The reruns came on during the day back then. I used to watch it at night on ABC too. As a young child who was just a few grades behind the characters in the show, I could relate to it. As an adult it is still great to watch and it reminds me of my childhood even though the story line took place 20 years earlier. I just wish some reruns would come on tv every now and then.

Oh and Wings was another favorite of mine back in the day.

oOBlueOo

Lately, I've been watching a lot of Supernatural. I also started watching Black Sails.

njrmn8

Criminal Minds!

Flowingfins

Heartland and switched at birth are my main two. Cupcake wars, the great food truck race, dance moms, and impractical jokers are also pretty good.

aliray

I love Criminal Minds, Nat Geo, Food Network, Animal Planet, all The ER shows on Discovery Life Channel, Mystery Diagnosis, Monsters within, To name a few. Alison

Dovah

South Park is probably my favorite show of all time.

Trigun
American Dad
Jeopardy
Real Sports
Dr. Oakley Yukon Vet

My TV is on Nat Geo Wild all the time unless I'm watching channel 2 news in the morning. My cats seem to enjoy it. There are visible paw prints on the screen. I guess I should dust... lol

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Fish Lore Aquarium Fish Forum mobile app

Protim Sarkar

My favourite is the flash and chicago fire.

Flowingfins

I forgot to add Glee to my list. I just started season 6 on Netflix

Dovah

Been watching Parasyte: The MaxI'm recently and love it. Actually just named one of my fish Migi.

PetLover418

I watch Castle every week. So sad it's over !!! :'( I also watch Heartland and most shows on Disney and Food Network.

xxbyamomentx

My favorite TV show is Rick and Morty! But I also like Big Bang Theory, American Dad, Archer, Shin Chan, Midnight, Bones, Modern Family, and Bob's Burgers.

oOBlueOo

Game of Thrones! But I don't have hbo, so I buy the dvds.

el337

oOBlueOo said:
Game of Thrones! But I don't have hbo, so I buy the dvds.
Yes! Another fan here! So, I guess you haven't been able to watch season 6 yet?

hampalong

Anyone watch American Pickers?

oOBlueOo

el337 said:
Yes! Another fan here! So, I guess you haven't been able to watch season 6 yet?
Noooooo

Like John Snow, I.....know nothing

el337

hampalong said:
Anyone watch American Pickers?
My husband LOOOVES that show as well as Antique Roadshow!

Most photos, videos and links are disabled if you are not logged in.

Top Bottom