Favorite Superhero

Isabella

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
5 years
I am not really into comics about Batman, Spiderman, Superman ... and whetever else there is, lol. I'm already 24 ... heh. But I can tell you who is my favorite character (and also most mysterious and kinda weird one) from movies: it's the Phantom (from "The Phantom of the Opera"), lol. Teenagers wouldn't probably be interested in that character, nor in the movie, but perhaps anybody in here has seen it? I like most the latest musical version of the Phantom by Joel Schumacher and Andrew Lloyd Webber. I never liked musicals but this one I am in love with!

Richard

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Wolverine all the way..but back in the day Marvel intro'd us to the first real martial-arts fighting superhero "Iron-Fist' ,with that red aura around his fist he was pretty cool.

Craig

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Deffo SPIDERMAN!!!!!!!!!! hav quite alot of sipderman comics and i think the movies hav been gr8 so far the 3rd 1 aimin 2 b the best as Venom will b introduced lol

C W

Tumbleweed

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Isabella said:
I am not really into comics about Batman, Spiderman, Superman ... and whetever else there is, lol. I'm already 24 ... heh. But I can tell you who is my favorite character (and also most mysterious and kinda weird one) from movies: it's the Phantom (from "The Phantom of the Opera"), lol. Teenagers wouldn't probably be interested in that character, nor in the movie, but perhaps anybody in here has seen it? I like most the latest musical version of the Phantom by Joel Schumacher and Andrew Lloyd Webber. I never liked musicals but this one I am in love with!
The Phantom is awesome. Seen the play 3 times and my wife and love the movie. But I would have to say that Superman is my favorite.

Isabella

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
5 years
Hi Tumbleweed I'm glad someone else likes The Phantom too I think this character is really great. I've recently expanded my "list" here to also include "V" from the movie "V for Vendetta" ... one of the best movies I've seen in a while.

Tom

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
Winnie-the-pooh because he is named after the city where I live.
Tom

Toggle Sidebar

Aquarium Calculator

Follow FishLore!

Top Bottom