Favorite singer/band

Discussion in 'Polls' started by Gwenz, Apr 25, 2006.

1. Gwenz

GwenzWell Known MemberMember

Just wondering what everyones favorite singer or band/group is.

Thanks
    Gwenz :)

2. dano569

dano569Valued MemberMember

GODSMACK,OR ALICE IN CHAINS

3. not4you

not4youValued MemberMember

Pearl Jam all the way, best band ever!!!

I'm seeing them at least 6 times in the coming months. I can't wait!!!!!

4. ryannn

ryannnNew MemberMember

AC/DC all the way!!!!!!!!

5. atmmachine816

atmmachine816Fishlore VIPMember

Family Force Five and P.O.D

thunderstruck by ACDC is good pump up song

6. boff

boffValued MemberMember

No its got to be U2!!!

7. BettaBuddy ~ Miley

BettaBuddy ~ MileyWell Known MemberMember

Hannah Montana!!!!!!!!!!!!             Miley

8. Neville

NevilleWell Known MemberMember

favorite singers include bruce dickinson of iron maiden, steven tyler of aerosmith and bryan adams

9. wolfman21

wolfman21Valued MemberMember

Journey, foreigner, AC/DC, Def Leppard, Kansas, Evanescence

10. tan.b

tan.bWell Known MemberMember

there are so many............ red hot chilli peppers, scissor sisters and mica are my top 3 at the mo....

but looking back over the replies, i do also like def leppard and u2

whats your fave gwenz?

Tan

11. Tracy10

Tracy10New MemberMember

R.E.M. seen them 7 times now,Just amazing live band.

Tracy Michelle

12. Bonochick

BonochickWell Known MemberMember

Band - U2
    Solo - Ryan Adams

13. OP
    OP
    Gwenz

GwenzWell Known MemberMember

lol it's hard to choose, but i like the scissor sisters' songs and i like songs by Take That (Shine espesially :) ) I also just got Ray Quinn's cd (the guy who came second in x factor - i thought he should have won, lol) I like random songs realy lol. i liek a few by Razorlight and The feeling. Sooo many to choose from!!!

Gwenz ;D ;)

14. tan.b

tan.bWell Known MemberMember

yep they're all good. i thought take that were ok when they were here 1st time around (my friends were obsessed with them, so i think thats why i got bored of them!) whereas i love it this time around! and i enjoy the old ones they keep playing on the radio/tv too! tan ;)

15. Mollygurl

MollygurlValued MemberMember

my favorite bands are casting crowns, 3rd day, hyperstatic union, and dc talk. all contemporary christian bands. i also luv the disney's high school musical cd's, cuz i'm in our school's version of the musical!!!

16. Gamer

GamerWell Known MemberMember

Soulfly

17. sick-lid boy

sick-lid boyValued MemberMember

I'm an old punk-rocker from WAY back, but in my opinion, the band with the best combination of commercial success, musical integrity (not being corporate sell-outs), musicianship, and song-writing has got to be PINK FLOYD. Not to mention they were absolutely spectacular in concert. Probably the best concert I've ever been to (and I've seen A LOT of bands)

18. Gamer

Some of my other favs that have been mentioned are Pink Floyd, Godsmack, Bruce Dickenson/Iron Maiden and Def Leppard. I also like some of that christian rock every now and then. They're some great bands in that category.

19. Jimold

JimoldWell Known MemberMember

I doubt too many people have heard of him, but my favorite is King Diamond...
    Horror Rock all the way!!!

20. Gamer

Well, I bought the album Voodoo a couple years ago. I subscribed to Metal Maniac so I read about King Diamond and Mercyful Fate alot but never actually listened to em, so finally I decided to give him a chance and bought Voodoo. It was alright, but I guess a little too horror rockish or even black metalish for my taste. Although I dig a couple black metal bands with Dimmu Borgir & My Dying Bride (if that counts as black metal) being my favorites.