• Autumn

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Rainy Season

• Spring

• Total voters
Neville
My favorite is Winter......Because it is CHRISTMAS TIME Ho.... :;ps Ho..... :;ps Ho.....and it is cold.........

Callum The Cat
I voted spring beacuse my birthdays in it
in australia christmas is in summer

Peace Out Callum!

Sabi
I voted spring because I like hot and cold weather. and you get both in spring!

Amnagrla
I voted for Autumn. Living in Boston... There is NOTHING like New England in Autumn.

Everyone gets to wear sweaters and no jackets... or cute little pea coats!! Scarfs! (but you don't really need them...) Stuffing leaves into your old clothes to make a scarecrow. Jumping in piles of leaves. Going to New Hampshire to look at the foliage... train rides!! Fall festivals!! Hay rides while picking apples! Pumpkin patches!! CORN MAZES!! Mullied cider... mmm, a fireplace, and a loved one to snuggle up with.

Now tell me, who doesn't think that sounds amazing!?

ecnaj143
I voted for Autumn. Living in Boston... There is NOTHING like New England in Autumn.

Everyone gets to wear sweaters and no jackets... or cute little pea coats!! Scarfs! (but you don't really need them...) Stuffing leaves into your old clothes to make a scarecrow. Jumping in piles of leaves. Going to New Hampshire to look at the foliage... train rides!! Fall festivals!! Hay rides while picking apples! Pumpkin patches!! CORN MAZES!! Mullied cider... mmm, a fireplace, and a loved one to snuggle up with.

Me...makes me miss my home back in Cali

Amnagrla
lol you said "me"... so you DON'T think it sounds amazing!?

ecnaj143
lol you said "me"... so you DON'T think it sounds amazing!?
No, makes me jealous.

Advertisement
COBettaCouple

I don't.. I don't want to wear coats made of peas! :'( :'( :'(

Bonochick
Autumn. I hate being hot, but I hate dealing with the snow in the winter...not to mention slipping and falling on ice. :

COBettaCouple
I voted winter -- probably because it's been so hot here.. put the poll up again in the winter and I'll vote summer then.

Shrimpy
I chose spring becuz 1 it's my birthday season and 2 it is very beautiful

Muffymouse
I love the snow and miss it so much!! Winter is totally my fav followed quite closely by Autumn. Here in this valley that I live in I am glad if I get to see any snow sticking to the ground but where I grew up I always had at least 3 feet to play in (yes, I know, three feet is a meager amount comepared to some of you all ) Make it cold and make it snowy but not too wet

Jimold
I was born and grew up in upstate NY. I've been in Florida now about 10 years, and I still miss autumn. It's not the same here. I love when it starts to get cold, and the leaves all start turning and falling. And I LIVE for halloween. Florida is great, but nothing beats fall in NY.

COBettaCouple
I might like winter but I do hate snow.. mainly when it gets black and slushy and it combines with the road sand to make big chunks in your wheel wells.

armadillo
I honestly don't know. Spring gives me hayfever but is really pretty and not too hot.

TheEssigs
I love spring... cuz its time to get out in the garden, plant and till... its so relaxing to be outside bringing things to life.

TheEssigs
Oh wait... tis the season.... Christmas time is awsome too.

Advertisement
GypsyGirl
I have to favs, autum and spring

Gwenz
I like winter because you can wrap up warm! and be cosy by the fire! + I like snow too, but the seasons are so messed up at the moment that we get snow in march!, and absolutely boiling in april then we just get boring clouds and rain for the rest of the year! lol

Gwenz

Jimold
I have to admit, there's times I miss the snow. But only the good fluffy snowman snow. Not the rainy crappy wet snow... You all can have that. Believe it or not, there's times in Late winter that if the wind is blowing strong down the eastern seaboard coast just right, it can be 70 degrees here, but you can smell the snow (or the leaves in late autumn). Some of the people here think I'm nuts, but they were born here and don't know what to smell for.

COBettaCouple
I thought snow smelled like pollution?

Tazmiche
Definitely Spring, everywhere turning green again.

COBettaCouple
Definitely Spring, everywhere turning green again.

doesn't that make you think fondly of algae.

BrianCB
I like all the seasons, the Fall is my favorite cause of the color of the leaves on the trees, the holloween candy , and Thanksgiving then comes christmas right after thanksgiving but it is in winter and my birthday is in winter too but. I guess I like winter second since there are no bugs outside to ( I have a fear of wasp and bees).

Similar Aquarium Threads

• Poll
Replies
Views
Tony_097
Replies
Views
XYZ1234
Replies
Views
DonovanMaxwell
Replies