Favorite Ram

Discussion in 'Polls' started by Katie13, Aug 5, 2017.

?

What is your favorite type of Ram?

1. GBR

5 vote(s)
    55.6%
  2. Gold

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Electric Blue

1 vote(s)
    11.1%
  4. Bolivian

3 vote(s)
    33.3%
  1. Katie13

Katie13 Fishlore VIP Member

I was wondering what your favorite Ram is. I have a GBR tank, a Gold Ram tank, and next up is a Bolivian Ram tank.

2. Kenny777

Kenny777 Well Known Member Member

I love Bolivian Rams because they have lots of colors :p

3. JLeeM

JLeeM Well Known Member Member

Mine would be a toss up between GBR and Bolivian. They're so similar, yet so different. What I really wish is that a GBR had the same hardiness and temperament as a Bolivian.

4. OP
    OP
    Katie13

As soon as I get my Gold Ram tank to a good spot, I'll be starting a tank for Bolivians.

5. Kenny777

Kenny777 Well Known Member Member

Cool!!!

6. OP
    OP
    Katie13

I'd have to agree with hardiness. I absolutely love my GBRs, but they are incredibly sensitive to even the smallest of things. Of course, it's made worse by the fact that all but maybe 1 of mine are imported.

7. MattS99

MattS99 Well Known Member Member

Love my GBR. He's a hardy little sucker, very forgiving. He's the wild coloration which is more bland, but I'm not a fan of the gaudy blue most of them get.

8. O

OnTheFly Well Known Member Member

I'm a big fan of the gaudy blue GBRs. :)

9. Zahc

Zahc Well Known Member Member

Personality and character wise, I prefer Bolivians. When it comes to looks, I always have, and always will struggle to choose between Bolivians and GBR's, even after keeping both species several times. It really depends on my mood, and what day it is ahahaha.

I'm not a big fan of Golds or Electric Blues personally.

10. OP
    OP
    Katie13

I love the look of Golds, but I've yet to keep them alive more than 2 weeks.

11. JeffK

JeffK Well Known Member Member

I voted GBR. I found an old pic of my guy from about 4 years ago - he was my fishlore avatar back in 2013: GBR.JPG

12. OP
    OP
    Katie13

Well, here's my current male GBR. I also decided to include a pic of my original, late female Gold.

image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice