Favorite Place To Buy Plants?

TaylorP
Hello fishlore friends!

I would love to add some more live plants to my 10 gallon. I currently have 2 small (4-6inches) Amazon swords.
Ive researched and decided on some plants that would work in my tank, but I would love to hear what your favorites are for a low light/low tech tank.

I do have a nice piece of driftwood that I would love to attach some plants to.
My substrate is caribsea super natural sand.
What supplements do you suggest to promote good health in plants?

ALSO where is your favorite place to purchase live plants? Best selection? Best price? Great customer service?

Bry
My actual favorite live plant, I don't know it's name. I even posted a pic on here and no one told me what it was. BUT my second favorite is Anachris Elodea? I think that's how it's spelt or along those lines.
Unfortunately the only place for me to get live plants is my local Petland. Shipping tends to be ridiculous for me to order anything online.

JamieXPXP
I like to buy my plants at petsmart or Big Al's which are my sort of local stores

Bry
I also really love banana plants, just because they're so silly looking. I've had one for about six months and if it's grown, I can't tell. But it's just a funny little plant

Five 97
Trinsfish.com & Buceplant.com {Both have good selections and customer service.

Lonnie
I don't have a preference. But most of my aquatic plants have come from Petsmart. I did order some cheap plants from eBay a few days ago.

amariel9
I've bought from Aquatic Arts and H20 Plants, and I had a good experience with both, but some of the plants I want to buy are sold out on their sites. What other places would you recommend?

DutchAquarium
buceplant is my favorite now since extraplant.com sold the business.

EbiAqua
Dustin's Fish Tanks
Aquarium Plants Factory (Amazon seller that offers Buy 2 Get 1 Free deals)
Buceplant.com

Jocelyn Adelman
Favorite places are
Han aquatics
Liquid creations

Aquarium plants and trins fish are decent, just be aware many have been grown emersed.
Surprisingly ebay is another great place, aquabid as well

DuaneV
My local Petco. Theyre WAY cheaper than any of the online guys, and I can look over the plants first hand.

bananer
I'm just looking for some plants to fill my 10 gallon, what is a nice cheap website to buy from?

david1978
Here. Look in the buy sell trade section.

Koenig44
Modern Aquarium

AmigoSpageeto
I like h20 plants, aquarium co-op, your LFS, or even petco/petsmart will carry some plants depending on what you are looking for.

Sheena-Phx
I don't like Modern Aquarium as most of their stuff is grown emersed. I personally like Ebay. You can find lots of great deals on there. And I agree with the buy, sell, trade area of the forum. Lots of members sell the plants they grow, including me. : )

AquEric
I buy my plants from eBay in particular Rolandpre(6) I've been buying from hem for awhile and never had any pest program

Similar Aquarium Threads

Replies
Views
ProudPapa
Replies
Views
MJDuti
Replies
Views
Shrimpgeek
  • Question
Replies