Favorite Place To Buy Fish Online?

amariel9

Reaction score
We only have a petsmart here, and I really don't want to buy fish there, so do you guys have any online fish sellers that you trust? I've considered liveaquaria, but wanted a second opinion.

JeffK

Well Known
Reaction score
Experience
5 to 10 years
Some people have had success with liveaquaria, while others have had a bad experience. Personally, I don't trust them. I buy most of my fish online, usually from , , or If I want something rare, I order from wet spot tropical fish Another excellent seller is Invertebrates by Msjinkzd - Specializing in invertebrates and micro fish from around the world.

OP
A

amariel9

Reaction score
JeffK said:
Some people have had success with liveaquaria, while others have had a bad experience. Personally, I don't trust them. I buy most of my fish online, usually from , , or If I want something rare, I order from Invertebrates by Msjinkzd - Specializing in invertebrates and micro fish from around the world.
Thank you!! I'll definitely take a look

sloughdog

Well Known
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
I’ve used 2 mentioned by JeffK (aquatic arts and trins) and also manzanita-driftwood.com. Extremely happy with all of them.
I have not used liveaquaria nor know anyone who has so I can’t speak on that.

Dave125g

Fishlore Legend
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
Trinsfish is my favorite , they don't have a very wide selection but quality is what your gonna get there.

LA58

Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
It also depends on what kind of fish you are looking for. Sonic on eBay has sent me beautiful steel nebula guppies. Mostly I buy from aquarium club members directly. You may check out if there are clubs in your area. Those people are really into their fish, more than stores. Some clubs have auctions and swap meets twice a year. The knowlege you receive from owners is priceless too.

Lunnietic

Well Known
Reaction score
Experience
2 years
Aquatic Arts is my personal favorite. They also sell a variety of live plants.

I buy driftwood off of amazon personally, but its like a raffle. You don't know what you are going to get. And ive turned out lucky many times.

People have had some success with aquabid or so I have been told. Havent uses them personally.

New Threads