Favorite Online Plant Source

LilysMom

Reaction score
What are some of your favorite online plant sources? I got all my plants for my SPEC from a local shop that has since gone out of business I now have a FLEX 15 to plant need a good inexpensive plant source> Recommend away!! ;P

Platylover

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
Planted aquarium central! Love the place, the plants always arrive promptly and safely. They are very healthy and beautiful plants.

WTFish?

Well Known
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
Platylover said:
Planted aquarium central! Love the place, the plants always arrive promptly and safely. They are very healthy and beautiful plants.
I’m glad you like their plants...I looked at the driftwood and they’re literally straight boring sticks. Lol

Platylover

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
WTFish? said:
I’m glad you like their plants...I looked at the driftwood and they’re literally straight boring sticks. Lol
That’s probably whey they aren’t called Aquairum Driftwood Central! Lol

I agree, their driftwood isn’t that great but their plants are my go to when I’m buying a fair bit.

Deku-Cory

Well Known
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
For me it’s Aquarium Co-op. Every experience I’ve had with them has been very good. Their plants aren’t anything super special, but they are nicely priced and every one I’ve bought has been healthy.
But they really shine in the customer service department. Every question I have asked has been throughly answered within a few minutes (if its during store hours), and though I’ve never had to request a refund or replacement on a product I’ve bought from them, I’ve heard they are very good about that as well. Oh, and shipping is great too, it’s a flat rate $6 for 2-3 day shipping. They package everything very well, even including heat packs and insulation when the weather’s cold.

So TL;DR, a great choice if you’re looking for your usual varieties of plants, but you’ll probably have to look elsewhere if you’re looking for rarer plants, especially red plants.

-Mak-

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
3 years
Buceplant
Hanaquatics
Glass Aqua
Aqua Forest Aquarium
Liquid Creations

All very good experiences

sloughdog

Well Known
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
eBay- so far so good (fishrus is one I remember)
TRINS
The local lake, streams and rivers (free!)
Fishlorean sellers in “Buy,sell,trade”

Vishaquatics

Well Known
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
Fishlore BSTF section
r/Aquaswap on Reddit

I've also bought on eBay a handful of times. I ordered from a seller known as tokyuaquatics. Good seller, but always sends me the wrong species. No complaints though, because the species they usually send are more valuable/rarer and the price is very affordable.

New Threads