Favorite Nerite And Mystery Snail Colors

Discussion in 'Polls' started by Katie13, Jul 21, 2017.

1. Katie13

Katie13Fishlore VIPMember

I was wondering what your favorite Nerite and Mystery Snail colors/patterns are.

2. stella1979

stella1979ModeratorModerator Member

My favorite nerite was labeled as a Tiger Nerite at Petco. I don't know if that's the right name but he's orange with black spots that spiral around his shell.

3. OP
    OP
    Katie13

That is considered a Tiger. My favorite Nerite would probably be Zebras. For Mystery Snails, I like Magenta the best, but I wanted to see what others prefer before hopefully buying a few to breed tomorrow.

4. stella1979

stella1979ModeratorModerator Member

:D The zebra is my other favorite. I don't know much about snails... I've only had them a few months but tiger and zebra nerites are the only snails I keep in my freshwater tanks. :) Now, my saltwater snails... they're stressing me out.:rolleyes:

5. Lance0414

Lance0414Well Known MemberMember

My favorite Nerite is a Zebra(though the Olive ones are nice looking) and my favorite Mystery is the Golden.

6. JLeeM

JLeeMWell Known MemberMember

Favorite nerite is probably tiger. Favorite mystery is purple and blue.

7. OP
    OP
    Katie13

I intend to begin breeding Mystery Snails! I also plan to eventually breed Nerites.

8. JLeeM

JLeeMWell Known MemberMember

That sounds like so much fun. Wish I could breed my mysteries. I just don't have room for who knows how many baby snails.

9. OP
    OP
    Katie13

I can't be left with more than I am with my betta spawns.

10. Over ItWell Known MemberMember

My favorite Nerites are Horned Nerites. I don't really like Mystery Snails, but I would love a purple one, cause it's purple. :) I do have a Golden right now and so far it can stay. It's doing well in my RCS tank.
    I definitely will be getting a purple Mystery one day.

11. OP
    OP
    Katie13

Well, I got 2 Blue Mystery Snails today. I'll check another store in a couple days.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice