Favorite Morning Drink

MelyBu
Do you prefer coffee, tea, both, or something else?

I love Lapsang Souchong Tea by Twinings.
I also, love coffee, but drink it less.

~Sorry, I can't post a poll yet.

MagpieTear

19.jpg

No Tea for me, gives me headache COFFEE!!

(edit: If I could inject pure caffeine into my veins, I would... Getting up every morning at 3:50 AM, I need all the help I can get)

Sabi
tea.

Rbacchiega
coffee

Bonochick
I don't drink coffee or tea. I usually have water, milk, or orange juice.

Tom
I don't drink coffee or tea. I usually have water, milk, or orange juice.

Same here. I don't like the taste of coffee and I only drink tea when I am sick.
Tom

neverendingninja
typically, juice. if I wake up really late, I might have a sprite with whatever i'm eating for lunch

darkwolf29a
Coffee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Richard
Coffee.. coffee.. coffee.. and more coffee.. everything else is a coffee-wannabe!.. oh, and in case you were wondering, I really really dig coffee.

Tayful
Orange juice. Of course, we rarely have it. This house is never stocked with much of a variety. But yes, I do love orange juice - any time of the day.

0morrokh
Well my parents don't let me but I'd drink coffee in the morning if I could. Coffee is so good.....adults always look at me weird though when I ask for my coffee black........

I like tea too just not in the morning. The best kind of tea is green tea from China. (okay now everyone is looking at me realllllly weird ;D)

I guess I didn't really answer the question yet, what I drink in the morning is water. Don't like milk much.

MrWaxhead
Ya black coffee here as well, I wake up before our son wakes up and have my morning coffee while everything is still calm and quiet.

Wolfgang8810
hooray for Full Throttle!!!!

COBettaCouple
unfortunately, I can't drink coffee anymore so water or juice.

Mike
Coffee :;co

Beth191987
I would say milk is my morning drink or juice.

sirdarksol
Water, or tea if I'm not too lazy to make it. My favorite is orange blossom white tea.

Sabi
I love coffee too, but don't drink it as much as tea. I normally have 2 mugs of tea a day (brkfast + sup) and coffee anything btwn 0-5 mugs coffee a week.

lili70
coffee + cigaretes

≈ D ≈
My sig gives it away

Neville
Tea+Egg+Toast+Banana :;co

sirdarksol
Tea+Egg+Toast+Banana :;co

That's your favorite morning drink? I can kind of see the egg and banana, but I can't imagine that blended toast tastes good.

Neville
That's your favorite morning drink? I can kind of see the egg and banana, but I can't imagine that blended toast tastes good.

That's my breakfast!!!!!;D
My favorite morning drink is Tea:;co

MudHog
My morning drink is normally Dr. Pepper with my 1 or 2 fudge rounds.

Coryd55
Tap water mixed with water from the refrigerator(no ice) in a plastic cup or a nice tall glass of orange juice(no ice) in a glass cup. YUMMM its delicious. Milk makes me kind of nautious in the morning. Coffee is to sweet for the morning. Tea is pretty gross all around.

I am picky lol even about the cup =)

COBettaCouple
real coffee isn't sweet!

Coryd55
Haha...well I don't like black coffee. Its to bitter for me.

COBettaCouple
Try true Jamaica Blue Mountain beans, freshly ground.. ahh, coffee ambrosia!

zpecialt
It varies... but usually milk. I save the coffee for evenings at work when I start feeling tuckered out.

sirdarksol
Ugh, black coffee is just awful. However, I have become something of a coffee snob, and am very picky about where I get my coffee (Starbucks has the worst coffee in the world, in my opinion. I'll drink from the coffee pot at the gas station first. You know, the one that's been on for the past four days with the same batch of coffee in it.)

jack11
either orange juice or lemon herbal tea

COBettaCouple
yea, I know they're on both sides of the street (Shrek 2, The Simpsons), but I don't care about Starbucks and paying a fortune for their little logo to be on a cup. When I could have coffee, I loved to go to Barnie's and get coffee from freshly ground beans, usually a light roast.

Similar Aquarium Threads

• Amnagrla
  • Polls
Replies
Views
Iluvatar
  • Poll
  • llama roadkill
  • Polls
Replies
Views
tyguy7760