Favorite Mario game

COBettaCouple

Fishlore Legend
Reaction score
Experience
Just started
Super Mario World on SNES.. close 2nd would be a tie between SMB3 (NES or SNES versions) and Mario 64 on N64. Least favorite: Mario Sunshine on GameCube.

COBettaCouple

Fishlore Legend
Reaction score
Experience
Just started
Tom said:
My fav is the one with the duck hunt also as an option.
Tom
ahh.. the original! love that one too.. I love the SNES version of it and the much-harder SMB2 (Japanese version) that was just a much harder game but just like SMB1 in gameplay.

Bonochick

Well Known
Reaction score
I'm currently working on New Super Mario Bros for the DS.  My DS Lite is the only console of any sort that I have anymore. I have fond memories of the Mario games for NES and SNES though!  I think I'd probably go with Super Mario World for SNES as my favorite though. Ack, I'm feelin' nostalgic!

May I also say that I adore Yoshi? I want him as a pet.

Bonochick

Well Known
Reaction score
I have Yoshi's Island DS, and I swear that no matter how difficult it gets, that cute YoshI keeps me coming back.    I've been stuck on this one level forever though, and I only have 100 on a few levels.  I'm not doing so hot. :

OP
Tom

Tom

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
In my parents house. Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada
Experience
More than 10 years
If you know of a game called Super Smash Bros. or Super Smash Bros. Melee, I am the knig with Yoshi, I always win the match when against my friends or computer.
Tom

Bonochick

Well Known
Reaction score
I usually race with YoshI in Super Mario Kart, like I said, I just adore him.  I get mad when other drivers attack or pass, how dare they do that to Yoshi! 

I played Super Smash Bros at a friend's place once, it was pretty cool.  I love video games, but I'm really not that great at them.  Everybody talks about how easy New Super Mario Bros is, so I feel like a moron whenever I got stuck on something.    I enjoy watching other people play because it's fun to watch people with some skills!

Gozer_1

Well Known
Reaction score
Experience
5 to 10 years
Super Mario World and Super Mario 3 are the most superior Mario games ever programmed. New Super Mario Bros. tries real hard though. WiI will see when Galaxies comes out for Wii.

Bonochick

Well Known
Reaction score
FLBettaCouple said:
I'd love to play the new SMB but i'd have to buy a DS and the Betta bug won't allow me too. 
I'd never had a handheld before, but I wanted a DS Lite so badly.  I didn't have an abundance of cash, but I finally just said nuts to it and bought one last July.  I figured a little splurge wouldn't hurt!  Of course...my car ended up needing a new set of tires not long after.   That's what I get for making a fun purchase!  :    I don't regret buying it though, I haven't gone a day without playing it, it's so fun.  The price really really is reasonable too.

Muffymouse

Reaction score
Experience
4 years
MarioKart Double Dash all the way ;D 'course that could also be because that is the only one I have right now ;D But I love race car games they are my favorite. I play a team of Parakoupa (the red-shell guy with wings) and Princess Peach (she is less annoying than Daisy and gives you the princess shield power at times)

inari

Well Known
Reaction score
Experience
4 years
hmmm IDk if this counts as a mario game but I would have to say Super Smash bros: melee. for gamecube. tho the classics were awesome as well!!!!!!!

sirdarksol

Fishlore Legend
Reaction score
Experience
3 years
FLBettaCouple said:
Tom said:
My fav is the one with the duck hunt also as an option.
Tom
ahh.. the original!
Nope, that's not the original.
The original Mario game was Donkey Kong. He was then given his own spinoff, called Mario Brothers. This was the last game that Nintendo developed for another platform (Atari). After that, the developed the NES.
My personal favorite is tied between SMB3 (the suits in that game rocked!) and Super Mario World.

New Threads