Favorite flake food?

• Thread starter kelm23
  • Start date

kelm23

I’ve been feeding mostly pellet type food to my fish for the last year, but I currently have 2 honey gourami in quarantine that refuse to eat it. I had some tetra brand generic flake food at home that I tried and they did eat that. I’m wondering what those who feed flake food like best.

Crimson_687

Well Known

Desi

Bug bites for sure

A201

Fishlore VIP
Any of the Omega One flake food products. The Tetra super color flakes aren't bad either.

kelm23

Thanks I ordered some omega-one flakes on amazon. I’ve been feeding the omega one slow-sinking pellets, but they had no interest. I did try some hikari micro pellets too so I don’t know if they will like the bug bites. I like to offer some variety but I guess I should be happy that they are eating something at this point!

StarGirl

Fishlore VIP
My fish have all liked the Bug bites anything.....I have the granules, spirulina flakes and the tropical flakes they gobble them all.

Mhamilton0911

Well Known
I recently tried the bug bites flakes and my fish go crazy over them.

StarGirl

Fishlore VIP
Mhamilton0911 said:
I recently tried the bug bites flakes and my fish go crazy over them.
They devour the Spirulina flakes too. Gives them some veggies. I give them some of each when I feed.

kelm23

Hmm I’ll have to look closer. I couldn’t find any bug bite flakes, just the granules, on Amazon. It sounds like everyone’s fish really enjoy that brand though!

Top Bottom