Favorite fish!

1. Evan1 Initiate Member

I am curious to hear what everyone's favorite fish is??? Or most expenive??? :)

2. Butterfly Moderator Moderator Member

My Koi angels were the most expensive and I really love them but the ones that steal my heart over and over are my Clown Loaches.
    Carol

3. Isabella Fishlore VIP Member

I love all fishies ! LOL :)

4. Jason Well Known Member Member

Favourite fish - Red-tail Shark
    Most Expensive - Synodontis Eupterus (Featherfin Catfish)

5. onelovie Member Member

I don't think I could pick a favorite...I like all of my fish for different reasons (my swordtails because they reproduced, my raspboras and neon tetras because they school, my danios because they are quick and fun to watch, my lyretail guppy because he's a survivor and so on and so on) . My elephant nose fish is my most expensive.

6. MaryPa Initiate Member

My favorite are my Loaches,mostly the Clown Loaches. He is my favorite clown ( Toni ). It`s an old pic but she won`t pose for a new one.
    clear.gif

7. Isabella Fishlore VIP Member

How much are Koi Angels? Anyone knows how much Rams, Discus, and Gouramis are?

8. Janmitch22 Member Member

Clown loaches for sure

9. Jason Well Known Member Member

Depends where you live to the price guide here in Australia Discus are very expensive min price $80, Gouramis are only $8-$20.

10. Butterfly Moderator Moderator Member

Welcome MaryPa ;D
    I got my Koi angels directly from a breeder and paid $15 each for them, but they were a proven pair which makes them more expensive. J-man is correct though some fish are more expensive in different parts of the world.
    The clowns I paid $7.95 each, and after knowing them i would pay more they are marvelously entertaining and interactive fish.
    GOOD MORNING EVERYONE!!!! :D :D :D :D :D
    Carol

11. MaryPa Initiate Member

Lol Carol you knew i`d follow you here after your post in AH. ;D

12. Gunnie Well Known Member Member

My most expensive fish were my koi angels I got from the same breeder as Butterfly. Mine weren't proven pairs, but I ended up with 2 pair from the 7 I got. I really can't say I have a favorite, I love them all. It seems that each species has a unique personality, and I just couldn't choose! ;D

P.S. Welcome MaryPa. It's great to see you here! ;)

13. MaryPa Initiate Member

Gunnieeeeeeeee,wow it`s nice to see you.Now I know where everyone went. ;D

14. Butterfly Moderator Moderator Member

Aren't we sneaky Mary? :D
    Carol