Dismiss Notice
Hi there! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To log in, go here.

To become a member please register here.

Favorite Corydoras Species

Discussion in 'Corydoras' started by Crispii, Mar 20, 2019.

1. Crispii Well Known Member Member

Just out of curiosity, what is your favorite corydoras species? Mine is the C121 and I currently have 8. :)

2. Platylover Fishlore VIP Member

Venezuelan,love the size and coloration. Currently only have pandas though and they are fun.

3. Crispii Well Known Member Member

Cool! Originally, Sterbais were my favorite, but when I saw C121s at my lfs, I fall in love! Love them because of their colorations and the fact that they were an undescribed species! :O

4. Platylover Fishlore VIP Member

Those are neat! They look pretty similar to the pandas. I like them

5. Feohw Well Known Member Member

I don't have any corydoras at the moment. But I love habrosus and sterbai. Loving the look the venezuelans and c121s now that I've seen them. I also just accidently typed in c123 and that one is also really nice! I need corydoras in my life!

6. Platylover Fishlore VIP Member

The c123 look awesome! I love the way they look!

It’s funny, I keep just typing “c121” or “c123” and an airplain always comes up prior to me adding the Cory part. Maybe these catfish can fly too. XD

7. MusicalFishies Valued Member Member

Corydoras hastatus are my current favs. I have a small school with my betta and it's great to watch the school swim around!

Just looked up the 123 and they look amazing!

8. Feohw Well Known Member Member

I got the same thing!

But Shhhh. Don't give them ideas. We'll have mass numbers of corydoras flying out of their tanks to their untimely demise. Or world domination.... whichever.... both are equally believable.

9. Platylover Fishlore VIP Member

That would be amazing and terrifying at the same time.

10. Crispii Well Known Member Member

Ooo C123s looks nice as well! :)

11. Dedife Valued Member Member

Those look neat! My current favorite is the panda, because I currently have 6. I was a little nervous, as I’ve read the pandas can be fragile! They are so fun to watch!

12. Crispii Well Known Member Member

Also, has anyone kept any wild caught corydoras? ;)

My C121s are all wild caught btw.

13. BettaFishKeeper4302 Well Known Member Member

I only have albinos and I will be getting more soon, but I definitely want to branch out into other species in the future.

14. kallililly1973 Well Known Member Member

I like the ones with Cory in their name :). I have Albinos, Peppers, and Green and their all crazy characters. Even the green frys are schooling in the breeder box! They grow up so fast!!:)

15. DoubleDutch Fishlore Legend Member

They are al awesome. Have a look at CW111

16. Crispii Well Known Member Member

Those dorsal fins look amazing! :O