Favorite Corydoras Species

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crispii

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Just out of curiosity, what is your favorite corydoras species? Mine is the C121 and I currently have 8.

OP
Crispii

Crispii

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Venezuelan,love the size and coloration. Currently only have pandas though and they are fun.
Cool! Originally, Sterbais were my favorite, but when I saw C121s at my lfs, I fall in love! Love them because of their colorations and the fact that they were an undescribed species! :O

Platylover

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
5 to 10 years
Cool! Originally, Sterbais were my favorite, but when I saw C121s at my lfs, I fall in love! Love them because of their colorations and the fact that they were an undescribed species! :O
Those are neat! They look pretty similar to the pandas. I like them

Feohw

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
1 year
I don't have any corydoras at the moment. But I love habrosus and sterbai. Loving the look the venezuelans and c121s now that I've seen them. I also just accidently typed in c123 and that one is also really nice! I need corydoras in my life!

Platylover

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
5 to 10 years
I don't have any corydoras at the moment. But I love habrosus and sterbai. Loving the look the venezuelans and c121s now that I've seen them. I also just accidently typed in c123 and that one is also really nice! I need corydoras in my life!
The c123 look awesome! I love the way they look!

It’s funny, I keep just typing “c121” or “c123” and an airplain always comes up prior to me adding the Cory part. Maybe these catfish can fly too. XD

MusicalFishies

Valued Member
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
Corydoras hastatus are my current favs. I have a small school with my betta and it's great to watch the school swim around!

Just looked up the 123 and they look amazing!

Feohw

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
1 year
The c123 look awesome! I love the way they look!

It’s funny, I keep just typing “c121” or “c123” and an airplain always comes up prior to me adding the Cory part. Maybe these catfish can fly too. XD
I got the same thing!

But Shhhh. Don't give them ideas. We'll have mass numbers of corydoras flying out of their tanks to their untimely demise. Or world domination.... whichever.... both are equally believable.

Platylover

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
5 to 10 years
I got the same thing!

But Shhhh. Don't give them ideas. We'll have mass numbers of corydoras flying out of their tanks to their untimely demise. Or world domination.... whichever.... both are equally believable.
That would be amazing and terrifying at the same time.

OP
Crispii

Crispii

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Ooo C123s looks nice as well!

Dedife

Valued Member
Reaction score
Experience
Just started
Those look neat! My current favorite is the panda, because I currently have 6. I was a little nervous, as I’ve read the pandas can be fragile! They are so fun to watch!

OP
Crispii

Crispii

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Also, has anyone kept any wild caught corydoras?

My C121s are all wild caught btw.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Toggle Sidebar

Water Change Frequency?

• Daily

Votes: 1 1.3%
  • Weekly

Votes: 53 66.3%
  • Every Two Weeks

Votes: 11 13.8%
  • Monthly

Votes: 1 1.3%
  • As Needed (from test kit results or based on knowing your tank)

Votes: 14 17.5%

Top Bottom