Favorite Cereal?

TheEssigs
HI Gang!!

So, I am sitting here eating a bowl of cereal, cinnamon toast crunch, and was wondering what your favorite cereal is.

I think mine is a toss up between Frosted Flakes and Cocoa Puffs!

Gunnie
I'm into the high fiber right now, and am currently digging the Ezekiel cereal with almonds.

gremlin
french toast crunch - the original shape not the new shape...or fruity cheerios...or honeycomb

Butterfly
Frosted Flakes or corn Flakes with Bananas (real bananas)
Carol

COBettaCouple
marshmallow maties! :;pirate argh!

Tom
If it has grain and milk, I'm there and eating it, it doesn't matter what type. I don't have a favorite, I like them all.
Tom

neverendingninja
kix, currently.

other than that, cinnamon toast crunch(what new shape?!) or fruity pebbles, but they get soggy a bit too fast

jsalemi
Golden sugar crisps.

MagpieTear
It's a toss up between Frosted Mini-wheats and Red Berry Special K

gremlin
kix, currently.

other than that, cinnamon toast crunch(what new shape?!) or fruity pebbles, but they get soggy a bit too fast

The french toast crunch was originally shaped like little slices of bread and had an eggy taste. The company redid it so now it looks like the cinnamon toast crunch and has a more maple syrup flavor.

Sabi
Bran-flakes with chopped apple and banana.

BettaBuddy ~ Miley
I like Reeses Puffs, Cinnamon Toast Crunch and Lucky Charms.... I like a lot of cereal lol

Miley

Bonochick
Lucky Charms. I like to eat the cereal pieces first and save the marshmallows for last.

COBettaCouple
Personally, I think that would taste bad, putting those cereals together.. but I guess if you're REALLY hungry..

I like Reeses Puffs, Cinnamon Toast Crunch and Lucky Charms.... I like a lot of cereal lol

Miley

TheEssigs
I had today, for the first time, cereal straws! Have you guys had these things yet... pretty cool. We got the fruit loop ones. We didnt eat them like they say to (drink milk tru them first) we just ate em... but they are good... I would buy em again... then again, I am a big junk food junkie... But hey, its just one of the benefits of having a 5 year old living in the house!!

Jimold
Captain Crunch with Crunchberries... my favorite before bed snack...lol

Peterpiper
Corn flakes with fresh strawberries & , The strawberries are in season here!

Jimold
Corn flakes with fresh strawberries & , The strawberries are in season here!

Oh, I'll agree with this, crunchberries are awesome, but definitly can't stack up to REAL berrries!

Similar Aquarium Threads

Replies
Views
StarGirl
Replies
Views
psalm18.2
Replies
Views
TheEssigs
Replies
Views