Favorite Book?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChristyFishMom

Valued Member
Reaction score
Experience
Just started
Do you have a favorite fishkeeping book? I just got The Simple Guide to Freshwater Aquariums, plus grabbed some books from the library.

LiterallyHydro

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
4 years
I have actually never read a single book on fishkeeping. All of my information I have collected from Youtube videos and Fishlore. More of it came from Fishlore though.

I mean, of course competing forums that I shall not name also often have pretty useful information, but Fishlore is definitely my go-to forum for any questions I have.

Anders247

Fishlore Legend
Reaction score
Experience
5 to 10 years
I have read many aquarium books, and wrote reviews on them, which can be found in the book review part of the forum.
My favorite would have to be the Manual of Fish Health.

The problem is that most books I have found to be inaccurate...... that's why I prefer forums, this one in particular.

LiterallyHydro

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
4 years
Well, realistically even forums can be pretty inaccurate from time to time. As an industry we are always learning new things and slowly doing away with old traditions. The thing I like about using forums for information is they are always filled with fresh information. The information is always up-to-date so we aren't relying on outdated information, a major issue with using books.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Bottom