Favorite Betta - Page 2

0morrokh

Rogue - I love the blue marble you posted. It's too bad veiltails are out of style right now, cause that is a stunning fish.

Cognity - mustard gas butterfly halfmoon.
I had to google it cause I don't know if I've actually seen one before. Check out this link-lots of gorgeous fish, but see #8 in the second post.

Cognity7

Wow.. you guys are making me want a betta... oh no! XD

those butterflies are gorgeous!

mollie breeder

my favorite is a delta tail betta

RogueAgent94

Rogue - I love the blue marble you posted. It's too bad veiltails are out of style right now, cause that is a stunning fish.

;D Those are Spade-Tails haha. ST's are rather popular in Asia at the moment so that's why I had some in my breeding stock. I also bred Plakats, Kings, HM's, Doubletails, and Dragon HM/Plakats.

The first pictured bettta doesn't have a perfect tail because he got into a nasty fight with another male betta when he jumped out of his tank into another male's tank. It just never grew back properly but he definitely made a nice comeback.

twilauren

I like crowntails, but I somehow always end up with veiltails. I'm considering splitting my 10gal into two 5gals, and getting a crowntail for my 3gal.

bettawaters

I once saw the most AMAZING halfmoon plakat on aquabid.
He was buttercup yellow, with flecks of gold, blue, and black. Doesnt sound amazing, but is.
p.s., twilauren, I love your avatar

0morrokh

;D Those are Spade-Tails haha. ST's are rather popular in Asia at the moment so that's why I had some in my breeding stock. I also bred Plakats, Kings, HM's, Doubletails, and Dragon HM/Plakats.

The first pictured bettta doesn't have a perfect tail because he got into a nasty fight with another male betta when he jumped out of his tank into another male's tank. It just never grew back properly but he definitely made a nice comeback.

Whoops didn't look close enough. I've never seen a spadetail here, rarely come across them online either. It's too bad, they're a really cool variety.

ScottyGunz

I saw a couple spade tails the other day at the LFS.

Similar Aquarium Threads

Replies
Views
jmaldo
Replies
Views
b33fsquatch
Replies
Views
Victoria99
Replies
Views