Favorite Betta

youngstermatt

Ok, first off, I know that there is another thread similar to this about our favorite fish, I've posted on it, but we all love bettas, and almost all of us have them or have had them at some time, so why not create a thread devoted only to our favorite little labrynth fish (gouramies can be included, I should have specified that in the title, labrynth fish). So feel free to tell all about your betta/gouramI and post a pic (or video if you feel so inclined) so we can all admire the beauty of our fish, and become very jelous, especially those with MTS like myself. I'll start her off, the first pic is of Philip, my newest betta. He was mismarked as a delta tail, but he's really a halfmoon and loves to explore his little 3gal bowfront which I rearange when he gets bored. He doesn't mind people working in his tank as long as they don't stay for too long, then he tries to scare your thumb off. The second is of my old dwarf gourami, he was probably one of my favorite fish of all time, great color, even better personality. His favorite thing to do was to school with my corries and fight off anybody that got to close to them, a great body guard, once introduced to the tank, the corries never got a nip until he unfortunatly died of dropsey a few months back :'( Since then, I got a powder blue DG, and although not the same personality and not as freindly as my old one, I still love my DGs

bettawaters

I don't have a camera, but your fish are BEAUtiful!
Love the betta!

andrearamirezo91

That would definitely have to be my super delta tailed Betta, MartinI <3

(his fins are not supposed to be like that, he's still healing from store abuse )

bassbonediva

This is my favorite boy, Brisingr. He's a red dragon halfmoon plakat.

My other favorite is my blue marble dragon halfmoon plakat, Captain Jack Sparrow, but I don't have a very good picture of him.

maxima423

easy for me, its Pontus, I fell for him when I saw him in a shelf and four people contemplating if they wanted him or not, I ended up just taking him because I could not refuse his amazing color

and bassbone, I am soooooooooooo jealous, that is prob one of the most beautiful betta I have ever seen

Alessa

Well, I don't know if this is fair, since I just posted a new thread with pictures from my new boy...;D

I took my doggy to the vet a few days ago... and then I saw him. He looked like the night sky, velvet black with sparks of blue and white... Never seen a guy like him so I could not resist and got him.

His name is Orion!

bassbonediva

maxima423 said:
and bassbone, I am soooooooooooo jealous, that is prob one of the most beautiful betta I have ever seen
Awww...thanks! He's a character, that's for sure. He loves his panda cory tank mates and is constantly glaring at me (his tank is next to my bed). That's not even a really good pic of him, although it does show his personality/attitude rather well.

This isn't a great pic either, but it shows his form a little better:

Alessa said:
Well, I don't know if this is fair, since I just posted a new thread with pictures from my new boy...;D

I took my doggy to the vet a few days ago... and then I saw him. He looked like the night sky, velvet black with sparks of blue and white... Never seen a guy like him so I could not resist and got him.

His name is Orion!
He's beautiful, Alessa!

RogueAgent94

Alessa said:

His name is Orion!
Wow! That is one of the most stunning Crowntails I have ever seen! Great find ;D

Alessa

@bassbonediva and RougeAgent. Thanks! I could not pass him by without taking him home... ;D

@bassbonediva... OMG Brisingr is such a sweetheart! Absolutely beautiful guy!

@Maxima- I love Pontus' color and name!

Akari_32

Most of you have probly seen this picture before, but I love it, so here it is again ;D

This is my HM Gambit.

konstargirl

Alessa: Aww!! very pretty!

youngstermatt: sorry to hear about your dwarf gourami. He was pretty!

maxima423: OH I love that yellow color on his tail! =D

Akari: He's pretty!

Well MiyavI is the only betta I have so he's my favorite betta. I'm sure some of you have seen this before. I think Misa is scare of him orr maybe because MiyavI looks mean to her.. She doesn't pay attention to him as much as the platies do. I wonder why..

Random Great Thread

Latest threads

Top Bottom