Well Known Member
Reaction score
if you said other please say what type it is!! Miley

0morrokh

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
5 to 10 years
I said other since there was no option for ALL OF THEM!!
;D

chickadee

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
5 to 10 years
Okay I said Halfmoon since that is what I have, but the Crowntails are gorgeous and the Veiltails are elegant. I love all bettas and that is not going to change but the boys are looking over my shoulder so I had to make them think they were the best... ;D

Rose

(more than slightly pressured by Alex, JT and Blaze ;D )

0morrokh

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
5 to 10 years
lol Rose ;D

BettaBuddy ~ Miley

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Rose,
LOL! that is too funny! i know what you mean though if Oscar doesn't get every bit of attention he wants he throws a fit! its so cute and funny! i picked crowntail Miley

guppygranny

Valued Member
Reaction score
Love them all-doesn't everyone? Guppygranny

Eskielvr

Valued Member
Reaction score
I wasn't familiar with different types other than the split tail or crown tail. I had always liked the ones that just had one long, flowing tail. BUT, I went to one of the online auction sites I found and discovered the Halfmoons. Oh my goodness they are so gorgeous! Unfortunatly $20 for a betta is a bit much, along with another $20 for shipping, so I'll probably never be able to get one.

chickadee

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
5 to 10 years
Two years ago it was unheard of for the petstores to carry anything but Veiltails (long flowing tail) but now Crowntails are all over the place. Give it another two years and I am fairly sure Halfmoons will show up unless the tide of public opinion gets to all the stores and they quit handling bettas, in which case, buying from auctions and from the breeders may be the only way to get them.

Rose

Clint

Valued Member
Reaction score
I choose other I have 2 a short tail and a butterfly butterfly's I blieve 2 b my favorite tho hope Mama didnt see me type this luv u too girl....lol

Toggle Sidebar

Aquarium Calculator

Follow FishLore!

Top Bottom